best way to ship camera with in India

shaan.infy
Community Member
Hi All,

I am trying to sell my DSLR camera on ebay. I would like to know which will be the best courier service to package and ship the item from GOA to any place with in India

Posting it here since I though many of the users on ebay might have faced similar problem earlier and I can get the best response from people here.

I am worried about damage to the item and i have heard many cases where valuable items were stolen by courier people. Please suggest which will be teh safest and best option to courier

Thanks in advance. I appreciate your help!
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

graphitindia
Community Member
Best method to ship costly products is “open courier”. This can be done with any reputed Courier Company. In this case you need to pack the products in front of Courier Company with detailed list attached of all the products (even smallest one). Better write Serial Numbers wherever applicable and pack one copy inside the Box.

The customer has to check & confirm all products in front of delivery boy while taking the delivery.

This way you will get prompt service, No theft or breakage & fast delivery. This will cost you little extra but almost 100% safe.

- Regards _______________________________________________________________________________
Graphit India - A ***** Shop
| We all are Human Beings, we must value and respect everyone |
| Always contact Seller before giving less than 5* Feedback | Better don't buy or ask 10 times instead of bad Comments on pricing (item or shipping) after purchase |
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Blue Dart.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply