Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Not possible to sell on ebay.in

Hi ebay India, you wrote in some discussions that it is possible to sell in ebay India even for foreign ebay members... But it doesn't work !!! At the end of the whole process it says, that it is not possible to sell on ebay India if someone is from ...

GETTING NO SALE AT ALL

HI ALL I M NEW IN EBAY I UPLOAD AROUND $ ITEM AND DID NOT GET ANY SALE EVEN I CHOOSE EVERY PROMOTION.... AND I DO NOT THINK SO MY PRODUCT DOES NOT HAVE POTENTIAL TO SALE IS EBAY SALE IS DOWN OR MY PRODUCT DOES NOT HAVE THAT MUCH POTENTIAL.... NEED A ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tawa enterprises Fraud!!

On 2004-11-11 a company called Tawa Enterprises placed a large order with Bharat-Udyog, a wholesaler of abrasive products in India. The address given in the purchase order was as follows: Tawa Enterprises 92-94 Fred Macweb Street, Lagos, Nigeria E-ma...

I just registered a new online payment site (similar to PayPal). Could you

I just registered a new online payment site (similar to PayPal). Could you please let me know I really can get more rewarding? Their website doesn't officially launch until this summer, but you can pre-register now and earn some great rewards. Plus, ...

Revamping of the Existing Board Structure

Dear Users All over the world, community boards are a great place where users come together and discuss various issues, both related and not related to eBay. In the process, they gain from each other’s knowledge, share their success and disappointmen...

very unprofessional working of Paisapay.

It seems to be very difficult to be with eBay as they are working style is totally unprofessional. Even small payments of Rs. 50 to 200.- are remained held up by paisapay. and about this they are informing to the seller noty buyer as a result it make...

Which category to list my item in?

Hi, I wanted to list my item "Deliciou Chikki" in a suitable category. But finding none, I had to list in Everything Else -> Others category. Can we introduce our own category?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FOR THE ATTN OF ALL SELLERS - MOST IMP

do not understand what the hell is going on.! Almost all my products listed have been sold, but no fulfilment. of the 9 High value products =< 1500 only one has been paid for. i have offered paisa pay also as an option JUSS as baazee says..offer pais...

GETTING NO SALE AT ALL

HI ALL I M NEW IN EBAY I UPLOAD AROUND $ ITEM AND DID NOT GET ANY SALE EVEN I CHOOSE EVERY PROMOTION.... AND I DO NOT THINK SO MY PRODUCT DOES NOT HAVE POTENTIAL TO SALE IS EBAY SALE IS DOWN OR MY PRODUCT DOES NOT HAVE THAT MUCH POTENTIAL.... NEED A ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to sell on international ebay sites

what are the payment options for selling internationally (UK or Australia for example) ? Paisapay cannot be used for selling abroad and Paypal has silly limit of 2500 USD.month. urgent help needed

Featured Listings coming after Regular Listings!

Dear Baazee Please let us know the Priority of your Listings, I think it is 1) Featured Plus (Rs 150 type) 2) Regular (Free) 3) Featured (Rs 50) Now this is very amazing, Featured Listings coming after Regular Listings, so what is the fun of paying 5...

A yahoo group for u amd me

Hi bazeegers , Here r few benifits to join this group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/baazeed/ one has to go on site of baazee/ebay to see what people are saying or heapning...right . If we all join this group we need not to go on site , i mean there s...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.