Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Some Key issues Raised by You!

Dear Community Members, Lately, some of our community members have expressed concern that the eBay team is not listening to them and they feel that the personal touch with eBay team has been lost. The main concerns as we have understood are as follow...

eBay Staff on Boards

Hello All, I am rajeshi from eBay India Seller Marketing Team. I look after features / seller tools / seller programs and Seller promotions. I am on the boards today (9th June'05) between 6pm - 7pm IST I would be glad to discuss any topics and sugges...

LISTINGS DISSAPEARING HELP!!!

Hi, I have been having this problem where the listing i posted keeps dissapearing. The first Listing i posted 6402582015 lasted for 1 day for which i had recieved a daily status from ebay of the listing. But after a day it dissapeared from the lists....

VISA TO VISA FUND TRANSFER ALL SELLERS PLEASE REPLY

TODAY VISA HAS LAUNCHED VISA TO VISA FUNDS TRANSFER FACILITY IN WHICH ANY ONE CAN TRANFER FUNDS FROM THEIR BANK ACCOUNT/CREDIT CARD/DEBIT CARD TO OTHERS CREDIT CARD/ DEBIT CARD. I THINK SELLERS HAVE A LOT OF BENIFIT USING THIS FACILTY. THE BENIFITS I...

Experienced sellers - How to combat courier charges?

Do all sellers of glass goods have this problem? I find that a well packed glass item is charged exorbitantly by a good courier firm like Blue Dart, usually well above the listed value of the item. How does one get over this, particularly as good pac...

INVOICE PROBLEM - FVF CREDIT ARE NOT REFLECTED IN MY INVOICE

HI ALL, E-BAY INVOICE IS A PROBLEMATIC ONE. BEACUSE THEY ARE NOT GIVING THE FVF CREDIT BUT THEY ARE FORCING TO PAY YOUR FEE. IAM VERY MUCH DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS PROBLEM. I HAVE SENT LOT OF MAILS TO BILLING DEPARTMENT BUT UNTIL NOW I DON'T GET ANY PO...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer has marked paid! But not got the amount!

Hi, sivam.mg (buyer) has ordered our item (7159455916)and have sent a mail to me that he has paid Rs.650 through PaisaPay. But I didn't found them in PaisaPay, I checked both current and pending. Also the buyer has marked payment sent and he is askin...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer not interested in buying

Hi, I have sold one item in ebay, where the winner suppose to buy,but for the last one week he has not shown any reply or interest. Please advice what to do?Can I re-auction my item again? Any advice will be highly appreciated. Regards, KD

Can we offer at a lower price than reserve price?

PLs some one help me out! can we offer our product to a lesser price than the reserve price if its not met till the end of the bid. If so will i be exempted from the reserve price fees? how to provide offer then? Regards, Dammy Frustrated Baazee/ E-B...

Dissapointing Hick - Ups in the START

TO, EBAY INDIA TEAM, Well it was a beginning of International SALES to pick up and it has not even been 1 quarter that the Listing Fees have been raised. We suggested earlier that the same should be discounted and even permanent will atleast 1 - 3 qu...

Thread for New Sellers to reach out to eBay Veterans

Dear Users, We have seen often new sellers seeking some help from old members on the discussion boards in the form of various questions that they need to know before starting their eBay business. However, many a times, these threads get lost among th...

Renaming of 2 boards

Hello Everybody, We will be renaming 2 boards at the end of May. 1. Treasure Hunt Board will be renamed to Fun and Games Board Treasure Hunt Board was a great fun place where the hunters used to gather to discuss the clues, find answers to the solved...

Help Me on Ebay charge

Hi, I just what the amount of Rs.165 to be credited to my account. I just uploaded item no 7157384776 through turbolister. item 7157384776 Featured Plus! Rs. 75.00 item 7157384776 International Listing Fee Rs. 90.00 It has uploaded twice. And I just ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Disappearing items....

Put up 6 items for sale a couple of days back. Checked a day later, all of them had disappeared without warning. Figured there was a mistake so posted them again today. 6 hours later they're sitting on my "My Ebay" page marked, "Currently not selling...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ERRORS IN LISTING TOOLS

I would like to bring it to your notice that "turbo lister" has errors, what ever we list (nationally) using it is listed internationally, due to which all my listings in the last month are international even though when i have listed it nationally. ...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.