Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EXTRA SURCHARGE ON PAY PAL BY INDIAN SELLERS ILLEGAL?????????

hello, all of my listings say that I charge 6% extra for pay pal..why have you removed only some of them...mind you it is illegal to cancel on this ground as pay pal doesnt come under the ORDINARY modes of payment mentioned in the ebay rules....ACCOR...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ARBITARY CANCELLING OF LISTINGS BY EBAY.

hello, today ebay removed my listings as i had asked for 6% extra on pay pal.EBAY MUST KNOW THAT PAY PAL DOESNT COME UNDER "ORDINARY" MODES OF PAYMENT FOR INDIANS.AND IN LEGAL TERMS THE CANCELLING OF MY LISTINGS IS UNJUSTIFIED AS NOTHING IS SPECIFIED...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to Source

Hi all.. I am based in Chennai and would apptreciate experienced members or eBay to help me sort out following issues : 1. How to source items to sell. If there are regular suppliers for this purpose, then their contacts, list etc. 2. List of shipper...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Top Seller Contest (15Nov - 5Dec, 05)

Dear Sellers, We have just launched the Top Seller Contest for the period 15th Nov to 5th Dec, 05. The Seller who has the highest Conversion Rate in this period will be selected as the Top Seller for this period. Conversion Rate is the ratio of succe...

Incured loss in selling and buying thru bay

:-(I had sold my item in auction.I stay in Mumbai,a lady from Delhi sent me a cheque.I didn't even wait for her cheque to clear and sent her my product.The cheque bounced and the lady on sending a notice not even bother to send another cheque. I had ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not able to pass the "category" step while posting ad to sell a product

Hi All, I was trying to put my washing machine for auction on ebay india. I tried all possile formats (buy it now, bidding, advertise) but I am not able to pass through "category" step. I selected "Consumer electronics" and the site hanged. please he...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need help for selling !!

Hi friends, I am new to ebay. I have been trying to sell in ebay but till date remained unsuccessful. I had listed 3 of our products but could not make a sell. We are dealing in embroidered items. The items posted was hand embroidered blouse, unstitc...

Wrongly charged 10-day listing duration fee

Dear IN sellers, We are aware that a few users have erroneously been charged the 10-day listing fee for non 10-day duration listings. Our development team is in the process of investigating the problem and will be fixing it as soon as possible. We as...

Another Unfavourable Ebay Policy

Bonus, Prize, Giveaway and Raffle Policy eBay does not permit listings that promote giveaways, random drawings, raffles, or prizes, because these promotions are highly regulated and may be unlawful in many states.eBay itself may run such promotions o...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fake sony vaio USB based HDD being sold in india

i was browsing the ebay site to buy a USB based HDD , at lease eBay should take pains not to let people enlist products which are FAKE ,, sony VIAO does not have any external hdd to sell ,, I am surprised to fine them being sold from Haryana and Maha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Important - Board Usage Policy

Dear Members, It is great to see all of you interacting with each other, helping each other on the discussion boards. I just want to remind you that all members must follow the Board Usage Policies while posting on the boards. If you are not familiar...

SELLER IS NOT PROTECTED

There are many items for which seller can't give more than testing warranty mainly electronics items. seller specificially mention that in his listing that this item has this warranty.If a buyer makes a purchase that means he is accepting the warrant...

URGENT NEED FOR STRONG EBAY SELLERS UNION TO FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS

REQUEST TO ALL SELLERS AS MANY OF US HAVE EXPERIENCED THAT WE GIVE OUR BEST TO CUSTOMERS BUT STILL THEY END UP GIVING UNJUSTIFIED NEGATIVE RATING AND BECAUSE OF ONE RATING OUR GRAPH GOES DOWN WHEN WE KNOW IT IS TOTALLY UNJUSTIFIED WE APPROACH EBAY ,E...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.