Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

eBay Power Seller's India Group Launched

eBay Power Seller's India (ePSI) a little more...... Mission Statement The eBay Power Seller's India (ePSI) is a non-profit trade association comprised of the largest and most highly-regarded merchants, quantitatively and qualitatively, across all ca...

Winners of the "eBay House Contest"

Dear eBay Sellers We'd first like to thank you all for the overwhelming response in the eBay House Contest. We are glad to announce the winners for the Contest. The Winner for the grand prize is eBay ID:shoeplanet_in1 from Kanpur. She has won the Gra...

eBay does no buyer verification. Too may fraud buyers & unpaid items

I have found that since eBay took over Baazee, they have stopped doing any verification of buyers. This leads to frauds and non-serious buyers and results in unpaid item disputes. Every time this happens, its a waste of the seller's time and money. T...

Selling Items

I am looking for a superseller who can sell the items on ebay for me. He/she should be based in Mumbai (Borivali to Virar). We will just provide with the items rest everything superseller has to do (from listing till sending the final despatch). For ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sold magazines,but not paid .I got positive Feedback:100% then also doing.

my id on ebay can be found on http://feedback.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=amitagarwal02&iid=5803402478&frm=284 I am selling many computer magazines this had happened 3rd time in 5 months buyer has not responded and i have to pay ebay...

Buyer Blocks Not Working

Can Ebay team Please Clarify how the buyer smithc2467 (Obviously Fraud) was able to buy three of my products int he same day within 2hours. ?? As per my buyer block preferences : Block buyers who: Are currently winning or have bought 1 of my items in...

Feedback Policy, Seller Non Performance, etc.,

As early as July 2005, eBay admitted is Feedback Policy is flawed and certain changes are neccessary to make it work better. These changes are being implemented in a phased manner. One of the important changes is: Neutralizing feedback left by member...

Too Many Fraud buyers

I am selling an item on ebay, many times through auction. Many people bid on it, But more than 95% of them are fraud who even after wining do not pay. Please let me about your experience and ratio of people winning to that of paying.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Blame Da Seller

Hello, Indians have a nasty habbit of blaming others for any unforutnate happening. They never take responsibilty. Childern Blame their parents if do not do well in life. Students Blame thier Teachers if they do not do well in Exams. Employees Blame ...

~*~ INTRODUCE YOURSELF ~*~

Welcome to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF Thread. You might ask the need to tell more about yourself, or read more about me or anyone else, but I say "Why Not"...Why shouldn't we know the next eBay member, we always know our neighbours, don't we. Anyways, ju...

Plz Help In selling

Hello All I am new Here , I want to sell in the "Movies and videos " Categeory. But It says i need pre-approval to sell in this category. Can Any one help me to find from where i can get thi sapproval. Tnx in advance

Seasonal Categories

How do I list items which are seasonal in nature? E.g. Christmas, New year gifts. The current category structure doesnt accomodate seasonal listings or am I missing something?

Winners of the "Use and Win" Promotion held in Sept '05

Hello eBay Sellers, We are pleased to announce the winners for the Use and Win Promotion held in Sept '05. Congratulations to all the winners! Winner for the 7- day Holiday in Mauritius: eBay User ID: teknix_in1 15 Runners up winners who win Nokia 66...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.