Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

shipping options wrongly been picked up by buyers since yesterdays 15 order

hi ebay this is silconvalley i am facing a different kind of problem the products been sold by my company have 3 different shipping options 1.national courier/express 2.local courier 3.local cod since yesterday till today i have received 15 orders in...

My humble suggestions for TURBO LISTER

Hi eBay Team, I am a seller of e-books and using Turbo Lister to list my items like many sellers on eBay.I am always updating my Turbo Lister while uploading my items. I have some suggestions for Turbo Lister as follows: 1. Recently ebay.in has chang...

Problem in defining Item Specific

Hi, I can not Create any new product in my turbo lister. i Select the category, and after that do fininish filling all the details. When i Click on Save button, it prompts an error message showing that Reqired "Item Specific" details missing. When i ...

A query before selling

Hi, I am planning to sell my laptop on ebay and wanted to clear one doubt. A friend of mine tried to sell his ipod on ebay India, someone made a bid for the product and then refused answer emails after that...however there were continous emails from ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Music Related Items Where to Sell ?

I have One Large Size Folding Stand for Full Size Musical Keyboard / Organ, 'X' Shape Pipes Folding and smillar to that used by professionals (For Playing while standing), can anyone tell me where can I sell this item.? I stay in Mumbai. Also one pie...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Will i be charged by ebay even if my product doesnt get sold

Will i be charged by ebay even if my product doesnt get sold. i havent applied for any listing upgrade features which charge fees.if ebay charges then how much does it charge.Also What are Listing Fees.all in all how much will it cost me in minimum t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Signature File Guidelines

Hello Everyone, I will like to post some clarification of the Signature File Guidelines Firstly, the purpose of using a signature is to tell others something about you and your posts that they will find interesting, pleasant, funny, thoughtful, or he...

Annual Return after getting IEC Code

I see you always help new members in their queries. One more query from me is that after getting IEC Code, will I have to send any Annual Return to DGFT regarding US Dollars received into my bank acount.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

IEC CODE.

IN The form of applying for IEC code, I find that one has to mention VAT Reg. NO. Excise Reg. No. Is it compulsory? Also please let me know whether DGFT team will vist our home before giving IEC CODE.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tutorials are not accessible??

I have been asked to take a feedback tutorial & another one for search & browse violation, although the second one is an invalid requirement being thrust on me as my product is perfectly listed. But my problem is, I am unable to take either of the tu...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Queries ons shipping items

Hi eveyone, I am new to Ebay. Just registered as a seller. I want to know how to send the items we sell to different parts of the country? Which courier campanies accept e-commerce goods? I live in Chennai (Kodambakkam area) and would be grateful for...

INDIAN GOVT. DECISION ON COURIER OF ITEMS LESS THAN 300GMS

Hello community partners. All of you might be knowing that the indian govt might pass an act in which items less than 300 gms should be sent by indian post.Do you think should an act would bring a serious issue,especially sending electronic items??Do...

Question on the MARKET needs in INDIA

Greetings. I a new eBay seller and am looking for feedback from other sellers LOCATED IN INDIA who are willing to trade information on the market needs between our countries. Honest & reliable information trade will be profitable for all. You have al...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sending Goods abroad - Form PP Exchange Control

Hi, I read somewhere that when sending any goods abroad via India Post, we would need to submit certain documents, including an Exchange Control form called Form PP. I also read that this form needs to be first attested by your bank...is this true fo...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.