Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

FAKE Kashmiri Embroidered Shawls and Jackets!!

Hi everyone, The other day I was doing a search for some keywords specific to my products and up came some items from a new seller. Incidentally he was offering items similar to mine at less than half the price. Any buyer would be tempted to buy from...

CHEAPEST AND BEST OPTION FOR INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE

Dear brothers, Many users ask me how I get international exposure.My most helpful feature is the Rs 15 international listing in shop format.It appears in international sites even faster than in ebay India,even though you list it here. If you list as ...

turbolister issues

Hi, Iam using turbolister to list in bulk and Iam never sure which items I have relisted and which I am yet to relist. I see the round blue arrow but does it mean the item is relisted already or to be relisted. Also, whenever I change the format from...

Please give a summary of the whole procedure

Hello friends ! I want to sell an ebook in ebay (written by me). However,despite searching a lot, I could not find the exact procedure involved in it. Actually I want to know whether I can automate the ebook delivery process. It means whenever somebo...

POWER SELLER MAKING FAKE FEEDBACK ENTRIES INTO OWN ACCOUNT CAN THIS BE TRUE

Hello Community pals. I was going through various power seller items when one of the power seller's feedback just hit me.The ebay user id is pareshwins and the item number was 110161887084.As one can see from the listing,several newly registered buye...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

hello from UK

Hello to fellow e-bayers in india. I am thinking of selling on e-bay india. Is there anything that cannot be obtained in india that might sell well ?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SURVEY - Is eBay India less seller friendly that eBay.com ???

Somebody asked, ‘why does no Indian seller cross 5000 feedback score?' And I ask, 'why have the only ones to cross the 5000 mark no longer active sellers on that ID?' I came across a very 'interesting' statistic: The highest feedback score on eBay wo...

I dont know what is going on???

Today I was thinking to start selling on ebay but I was shocked untill i saw a power seller shill bidding on their own item I found *** with 2 alphabets in the bid history page

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What happens if I and buyer want to complete transaction after FVF granted?

Dear brothers, I normally dont ask for FVF for incomplete transactions.But this time I had some economic constraints. Now after FVF is granted, we both want to complete the transaction. My question is,besides the hurt feelings,can other aspects be re...

As I say Goodbye..... for Now !

Hi All, I wanted to take a moment to let you all know that I'm moving on from eBay today is my last day at work. It was a wonderful experience for me to be part of this great bunch of people. It was most enjoyable to teach the tricks of the trade to ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Learn and Share your HTML tips here

Hi, HTML tips are a cool way to improve the looks of your web page (be it listings / shops / posts / About me pages). I know a couple of HTML tips that I would like to share with you. If you know any, please feel free to share them here. I will love ...

Mobile Phone sale

I have listed a mobile phone for sale. Please suggest will it sell or not. Are there any changes to get fraud buyers? Please suggest me preventive measures to avoid fraud buyers.

PaisaPay Outbound Payment Suspended 2 times in 15 days

I am sick and tired of Paisa Pay. Firstly they suspended my outbound payment for 16th june... which they released on 10th July. (i provided the POD's within 48hours) Now on 25th JUly i again get a message that my PaisaPay Outbound Payment is Suspende...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.