Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Question about PaisaPay payment

Hi all, If a buyer pays a seller and the payment is not enough, does a buyer have to be refunded and the seller re-invoice the buyer the correct amount or can the buyer just send the seller the extra amount due? If the buyer can send the extra amount...

EMS Tracking Links

Dear all, I have compiled links for EMS tracking to most countries at following webpage on my website : http://www.cosycommunications.com/EMS.htm I hope it will be helpfull to the international sellers . Narinder cosycom

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT WITH A SOLUTION

HELLO EVERYONE, I am a fairly new seller to the ebay. And I facing problem caused by Nigerians... They eat up my listings and ask me to post to some bogus address. But what should I do. Once my item is sold Ebay charge me for that. What can I do to m...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sell PDFs

hi frnds I am having some PDF's which i want to sell on ebay but when i am preparing to sell its asking for courier or transportation. I want a link to be sent to those who paid or let the people download the file who ever paid to me. Can anyone tell...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to Sell Artristic Paintings from ebay

I m selling from eight months on ebay but unable to get business for artistic painting sale. R artgallery works do not fetch buyer on ebay. Can any one suggest me to go with ebay for sometime more or withdraw from ebay and try somewhere else. Thanks

Benefits of Being a Power seller

Hello community members. I have being invited to be a part of the powerseller program and i am happy to be a valuable member of the program.The team told me that they me that they would be sending packaging materials. Actually,what i really want to k...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ICICI Deposit charges

Dear All, I have a strange problem now. One customer deposited Rs.348 in one the ICICI branch in his town. The transaction is showing only 50% of amount as received, after deducting charges and tax. 24/10/2007 By Cash :348 ANW-Chrgs :150 S-Tax :19 CR...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PAYPAL ACCOUNCED - WITHDRAW FUNDS TO CREDIT CARD !

Hi Frds, Today when i loggedin to my paypal account i found a new feature to withdraw funds. It says we can daily withdraw upto 500 $ to our credit or debit card the fee is 5 $. I have not yet transfered the funds to my card awaiting response and sug...

Turbo Lister Importing Product Question

Hi, I am trying to import my products from my website to turbo lister before I import to ebay. I am trying to do this via CSV format (Microsoft Excel), but it is not picking up any products. Is there a guide or certain layout my .CSV import file need...

Back to Ebay

Dear All, I am happy to return to ebay after 2 years. I have an excellent selling experience with ebay and got a very warm and positive froma all my clients on ebay. I always offerred lowest prices high quality item and till with a 100% refund policy...

worried about my courrier.

Hi, It's my first time selling online. I ship via a UPS courier,(nagar road,pune?) anyways, i made this first sale on a pair of earrings, it was like small, check my items for size, anyways, it was tiny and we payed 65 RS, for it to be sent to Chenna...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.