Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

BEST OFFER OPTION WITH BUY IT NOW FEATURE NOT AVAILABLE

Hello, I was just going through the help pages and found that there has to be an option of best offer available with buy it now feature that i tried to see and avail at the time of listing BUT NO , there is no option avialable while about this there ...

y paypal is so irresponsible????????

hi,recently on jan 17, selling limits were placed on my account paridhanlok & dressesworld by ebay india due to some miscommunicaton & wrong information provided by paypal to ebay india.but after contactin gebay india i was told to contact paypal to ...

HELP: Difference between online listing and shop inventory?

Hello community members.Hope everyone is doing fine. I had opened my basic shop a few months back.It is going on alright barring the decline of sales during January.I usually sell my items online. When I was relisting,I came upon an option known as L...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I want 1 month for international shipping

Hi, Since PaisaPay is otherwise matured somewhat, I want them to focuss on this issue. Otherwise we shall have to go on cancelling international orders. Sellers will migrate in frustration. Even I have stopped further listing and working on my new se...

Any one else notice a slump in selling recently

Hi, Iam an ebay seller who has been selling on ebay for sometime. Of late, the number of sales has dipped drastically. Earlier I used to make 2 or 3 sales a week but now I don't make any. There's not many queries on my items either even though I offe...

PayPal Investigation of the Received Unauthorized Claim

Hi, I have got one mail from paypal under the above mentioned subject, which say that an unauthorized account activity claim was recently filed against one of my ebay transaction more than 2 mnths ago, in which I recd the payment from a buyer with co...

PaisaPay a Waste

Hello, Why is it compulsory to add Paisapay to sell the item on eBay and when trying to contact eBay.in Livechat it says only from 9-6:00 what a bullshit.

ebay (TnS) ka Khauf .......

Hello, Belive it or not it is true. All sellers are scared sh** of ebay. Let me recount an recent incident. I ship a parcel to a buyer. Courier looses the parcel. Buyer files INR and escalates it to a claim on 22/01. I refund completely on 25/01. Cla...

Paisapay does not pay to Bank of India, Tirupur and Trivandrum Branches

Hello! Our account is in Bank of India, with their Tiurpur Branch and also Trivandrum Branch. But these two branches are not listed as per Paisapay list. It is an 'anywhere banking' account, which means, we can transact from any branch of Bank of Ind...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Each Collection through NEFT is charged at Rs. 28.09 ?

Hi I just have come accross an instance where I got charged for receiving NEFT from a buyer. Further I spoke to my bank , who told me that each NEFT transaction is charged at Rs. 25 per transaction + 12.36% Service tax. So you end up paying Rs. 28.09...

• 73 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Drop Shpping In INDIA

Hi..I wanted to find some Drop - Shipping companies in Mumbai, and if not Mumbai, in INDIA. Can you find me a genuine company? I have searched the Internet, but I cannot verify if they legal or not, or at least they exist. To be more specific, I want...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.