Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

My listing is copied by turningpoint2009

Hello friends we do lot of hard work in making the listing but there are some seller who are power sellers who just copy our images and also copy HTML including our photo bucket image. my photo bucket image in description is copied by turningpoint200...

Can I pay With SBI Gold International Debit Card?

I just want to know whether we can pay seller fee via SBI Gold International Debit Card? It would be better for eBay to accept seller fee via SBI Online transfer as most of the sellers would be having their account in this bank as it is the largest b...

Most reliable and cheapest way to ship paintings from india to USA

Hi Folks, I have to ship some paintings to USA. They don't have any glass top. I am planning to use SpeedPost/DHL/FedEx. Speed Post seems the cheapest to me, but how reliable are they? DHL and FedEx are charging a little more than 2k for the 2KG pack...

Is eBay India trying to make revenue out of paisapay

eBay India is charging a 4% transaction charge, 10%tax over it and another % as VAT. Y all these from sellers. Paisapay is for the security of buyers so that should be charged from buyers who need securiy rite. Due to Paisapay the sellers are forced ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cant contact buyer

dear all, i am a seller at ebay.. i listed an item on ebay and it got sold...now i realised it has got spoilt because of rains. i have a similar looking item more expensive listed on ebay itself...so i have written to the buyer , that i shall ship th...

Search Standing New Trouble To Seller

Dear Seller's Currently I am facing one issue in my seller dashboard its showing search standings lowered. What it means?? Also how to increase search standards?? Thanks in advance. Regards rhtdm.6624(:

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

E bay

E bay is the best site for item transactions. It's safe*****Five star rated site.

What Communication is ebay taking about ????

One of the DSR parameter required by ebay is Communication. But I will not hesitate in saying that this criteria is all CRAP. More than 90%, yes more than 90% buyers do not respond to any communication in any form which is sent to them, be it emails ...

EBAY SUSPENDED MY PAISAPAY REGISTRATION FOR NO REASON

HI ALL, YESTERDAY I GOT A MAIL FROM EBAY STATING YOUR PAISAPAY ACCOUNT IS SUSPENDED I ASKED THEM WHY THEY TOLD ME I VIOLATED SOME POLICY I ASKED WHICH ONE THEY REPLIED , WE DONT KNOW YET , WRITE TO INRSWEBHELP I.E. TAKE A HIKE THEY ALSO TOLD THEY WOU...

Abused, Threatened and Misbehaved by using insulting language

I am a new seller on eBay and having a tough time. As I see there is no security for a seller on eBay, any buyer can abuse, misbehave and threat you for no reason. And, you should not expect any help from anywhere. Because an eBay seller doesn't, eve...

Ebay CHARGES HUGE FEES - SELLERS RESPONSE NEEDED

Ebay is charging Huge fees for sellers like Listing fee,Final value fee[5%],Paisapay fee[4%] and Service tax fee for 2 times [1 for FVF and 2nd time for Paisapay]. My suggestions If you are going to charge this much fee to sellers then it will be def...

What is a sellers mistake if buyers do not pay? Why is a seller punished?

I have received a mail as mentioned here “In order to keep eBay Marketplace safe for our Buyer & Seller community, we regularly review Buyers & Sellers activity on site. Your past selling trend indicates that most Buyers who have purchased products l...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.