Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

why does powership dosent update exact weight in grams at time of pickup and at time of delivery

sir , powership team should ask lsp to give exact weight in grams on pickup and at time of delivery , this will protect sellers from cheater buyers who make false claims like no item recived in box or ordred two received one.not only this if buyer cl...

GSTR1 Return giving error while entering ebay GSTIN, We are getting the error while filing B2CS.

We are getting the error while filing GSTR1 ( B2CS ) tax return form and entering ebay GSTIN, as GSTIN of Ecommerce operator on gst common portal. Its giving the error stating Invalid GSTIN. We have tried with the following GSTIN of Ebay:27AABCB2307H...

Increase my selling limit

Hello Everyone Ebay has put global selling limit on my account despite i didn't even sell a single item. Though i have bought many items and have 100% positive feedback. Also i provded ID proof and Address proof 7 days back. But i didn't get any repl...

Paisapay on HOLD ebay asking for POD?

Hellow guys, I recently received a message saying that "ur paisapay remittance on hold, please contact customer support". I chat with the CC people and they told me to send a scan copy of the previously sold item POD. This item is already delivered a...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is seller protection to help or harras sellers

Hello Fellow sellers Request you to please add your views and realtime experience dealing with seller protection team. With my today's expereince i am not sure of the seller protection is to help or harass Hence please be more vocal and share your ex...

Which courier company to use to send parcel to Assam and north east?

Hello everyone I have a parcel to send to a remote area in Assam and it is about 4 kg. Reputed companies mention form 62 as requirement for personal shipments. One company On dot can take the parcel without form but their transit Times are always an ...

GST number not updated in invoices

Hello, I have registered under GST and KYC was done accordingly. However, I do not see my invoices reflecting my GST number, due to which I am unable to take ITC. It has been almost 2 months eBay has been working on the issue. Any other way to claim ...

can't complete KYC due to pending paisapay verification

My remittance is pending from ebay from past 5 months they told me if complete my KYC VERIFICATIOIN i will get my remittance (which doesn't require GSTIN) but when i tried to complete KYC VERIFICATIOIN it tells me to update my PAISAPAY REGISTRATION f...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Kindly guide if Import-Export code mandetary for small sellers

Kindly guide if Import-Export code mandetary for small sellers selling occasional items abroad through ebay.in. What is the costs incurred for that code? Is it required if item is despatched through India Post also? Is there any value limit (above wh...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.