applied for power ship but no good response

i have applied for power ship and i have enrolled for ebay powership batch 75 on 29 april.

and after 2 day i call to powership to for my packing material details they told me that my packing material has been dispached but they do not have packing material.

they i call on 5 may and they are telling that my packing has not been dispached due to some technical reason.

now tell me what should i do.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hello, 

If you have started to received order through powership system, keep clear orders. do not wait for packing material. packing material will on the way. they send packing materail on each friday from MUMBAI via bluedart surface. If you live far away from MUMBAI, it will takes a time to reach. 

Rest assued, you will receive the packing material. 

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Now as per talking to pragnesh sir he told me that i have moved to batch no.76 due to some technical reason and my packing material will be shipped on 07 may and i will get awb number within 24 hours.
vut today is 10 may there is not awb number provided till now and also no powership activated on my id.
plz powership team i kindly request u to plz give ur kindly attenrion on batch 76 and id aaradhyastores.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Sir

I have applied for powership on 5th of april, since today no reply from their side. I already fulfil their basic criteria of 30 delivery in a month for powership, My april month selling product is more than 100, but still no reply. Ebay back office system is very poor. I am too waiting for their reply like you. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

dear all ebay community members.

on monday i call to ebay powership support and they told me that bluedart reject to take my parcel for firozabad pin code 283203.

now within 2-3 days they will talk with dtdc and if dtdc will be ready than they will dispatch our packing material within 2-3 days.

i have enrolled for batch no.76 can any give can help me in it.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply