anybody help me regarding poweship

hy all can anybody help me how my picups can be started in fact my powership was activated on 22nd june but i am unable to use it till date coz it .never assigns automatically.i have contacted powership so many times but they always say its technical problem and would be sorted out soon but never provided solutions my location is new for picups and they would have to activate it in thier system. but can anybody help how can my pickups be started and what should i do now as i need it very much coz my items weight up to 3 k.g
regards
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

hollowoman
Community Member
sorry to prick your bubble. You are not activated in powership yet. Next batch may be. if activated it will automatically allot .no body can help you other than Powership team
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

sorry hollowman sir i am ps enabled seller confirmed for 28th batch through mail of mr. kashif and recieved packing materials.but as there are many cs executives in ps section some say its technical issue that its not assigning automatically.one cs told my location is not activated in system.they need to activate it and told thatmy location will be activated soon but still i am unable to understand how to get started and when
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

eBay poweship team where are you.your very little effort can resolve my issue believe me it would be a great great help for me.plz help me eBay team to start my pickups ill be always grateful to you
regards
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

still no support from powership team.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply