Kolkata's raymahasay
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

amitava123gems

raymahasay
Community Member
Hi!
Last evening I noted the account suspension of my coseller, i think, diamond clouds. This posting is for them.
To the best of my understanding, suspension puts you in an ocean of terrible frustration, depression & trauma. You may feel that you may or may not be at fault, but, take time & try accepting it as the routined ups & downs, or as a part & parcel of life.
Look at me.... look who is writing this to you!! My account was suspended for some reasons, for a month, & after the same was reinstated, & in between, I lost the status of a Power Seller, which directly indicates to trust & credibility. Leave apart the tremendous shock of the lost reputation earned through sheer hard work, day in day out - which vanished into the thin air. AND MIND YOU I AM YET TO COME OUT OF THIS TRAUMA & DEPRESSION.
But, this much may I suggest - please do not get into a blame game, & cut the branch of the tree - eBay, where you are sitting.
Your posting, may I say, should have been more polite & humble,instead of shouting over the spoiled milk. APPEAL to eBay, with all your reasons, with crystal clear transperancy can help one to get going in some way or other.
& finally, from my recent experience, I can tell you, this is not a field of ONE DAY CRICKET but rather a TEST MATCH.
with all my best wishes to you,
sincerely,
Kolkata's raymahasay
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

amitava123gems

Hello Sriparna,
I dont remember if I have hurt your feelings.If I dont have something you want,how can I list that for you?
Ebay is an international forum.It gives you the best exposure to the world.It has certain policies.Those are meant for formulating certain behaviour norms for interacting with other community members.When in ebay,you got to behave like an ebayer.One has to refresh time and again the values which makes the community tick.
I think you understand.
If you follow them,there should not be any further problem.Making money yes.But read the policies sometimes.That teaches you to act like a matured adult to face properly this world community.
Hope you get back your PS status soon.
It is painful to see somebody getting unregistered.But cant be helped.This is not the right forum to raise such issues.
Best wishes,
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

amitava123gems

raymahasay
Community Member
Respected Amitava da,
I didnot say anything else, but, wished you a speedy recovery.

Thank you for your kind suggestions & I shall keep the same in my mind, as PRIORITY - A. I too apologise if I made any further mistakes, whatsoever, which in your eyes, made you feel that I'm not adult & matured enough, running after money, & may be not behaving like an eBayer etc.

Previously, I hardly used to get time to frequent Community Forum,& now, with a little bit of time that I have in hand, I tried to do the same. May be, due the lack of experience to voice my felings in this platform, I AGAIN made a serious mistake. Indeed I am a misfit!

Sincerely,
Shriparna.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

amitava123gems

coolbrasco
Community Member
Hello Shriparna,

Sorry to intervene in the discussion.

Everyone makes mistakes, we are after all human beings. We are born and prone to make mistakes and we learn from them. There is nothing to be guilty about that.

Even in earlier days all my listings have been stripped off due my display of my eMail in listings. So, i have to learn from mistakes.

Most recent incident is because of some prohibited words in my listing, it had been not shown in the regular search. I have to correct it.

If we are 100% perfect, we are not fit to be born in this earth. We are born to make mistakes and learn from that.

Don't trust or stick anything seriously in life that is the main cause of depression. The fact is with out me, you and eBay the world will still survive.

Be positive. Goodluck !!!.

Kind regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

amitava123gems

Hi coolbrasco,
I just wanted that she does not make another mistake.She does one,suffers and then says she is a victim.Learning from mistakes is a vital aspect of survival.
She is the only child of a very rich man,who happened to have the same name as mine.
I sometimes try to put her in right track.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

amitava123gems

raymahasay
Community Member
Hello Coolbrassco,
I thank you very much for extending your moral support to me, in an hour of need. Infact, we all know that "To Err Is Human."
My Veretaran colleague's intension must have been to convey me to stay away from further INNOCENT ERRORS. I indeed appreciate the same.
I am not too old in eBay, & only very recently thought of participating in the Community.
Well, again I do not know in which spirit may this may again be interpreted, & I am very scared, yet, cant stop myself from saying - to drag my PERSONAL LIFE, or the FAMILY that I hail from, or the NAME, which is also same as that of the Big B - Amitav Bachchan, is a very PERSONAL & SENSITIVE ISSUE, WHICH I WOULD PREFER TO KEEP IT TO MYSELF ONLY.
I think, let me put an ending line to convey good or bad wishes, hereafter.
I thank you so much, that, you thought of writing a few lines to me.
sincerely,
Kolkata's raymahasay
Message 7 of 7
latest reply