cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Shipping weight and Exorbitant Paisapay powership Fee

In my remittance dated 23/12/13, I observed exorbitant charges for Paisapay Powership Fee

On further  investigation I discovered that the shipping weight applied by the blue dart courier was wrong.

For the same item id:111231209495 with quantity 1 : Weight charged: 3 Kg ( Paisapay Id : 35223838458) :

Paisapay Powership Fee:Rs. 370.79

For the same item id:111231209495 with quantity 2 : Weight Charged: 3 Kg (Paisapay Id :  35219011867) :

Paisapay Powership Fee: Rs. 370.79

How can a shipment with quantity 1 and a shipment with quantity 2 of same item has the equal weight.

I have already written to ebay 'inlogistics@ebay.com' and talked to customer support over the phone however no refund so far.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Brother,

not only you are facing this problem. I am also facing such problem from last 6 month. But due to regular followup of Powership. Finaly I got refund for atleast one month.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi goodsndeal,

Thank you for support. My concern is why ebay powership staff does not have a strict timeline for such seller issues.For all other issues like shipping or refund to buyer they have strict timeline. Is it really so difficult to impliment such deadline.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply