Why do seller have to suffer always??

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ebay have cheated us
I have sold a item via PaisaPay ID 30169002184.
The buyer had initiated refund for which we had email ebay @ incswebhelp@ebay.com to hold the refund but still ebay have refunded the amount .This is totally wrong.Why do seller have to suffer like this.if ebay employee cant do there job properly why so they work.

the item have being delivered and buyer also accepted that he have received the item

On calling customer support 1st they said they have not received any mail from us ,then i said i have prof so they change the statement that they have received the mail late.

Is ebay trying to fool us??We had sent mail from gmail account.

@ Seema madam do reply back
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

The same thing happen with us

The buyer initiated refund on 1st December for paisapay id 30267661626.
On the same day we email incswebhelp@ebay.com and we got conformation of the mails. Still today we saw that the refund was approved by ebay.Is this some type of Fun going on..

When we call ebay to conform this they didnt had anything to say.i conform if they have received the mail so ebay CS said Yes we have received your mail.So this means if Ebay dont check mails so we need to bear loss.The item was delivered to the buyer.
We have arrange the POD also.

Now After calling ebay CS they are just saying we will check if we can do anything as if once refund is approved then we cant do anything.

NOW I WANT TO KNOW WHERE WAS SELLER WRONG WHY DO SELLER HAVE TO BEAR A LOSS.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
@reliableenterprise

nothing was done by cs we had to bear the loss.Only ebay know how to earn money
we have all the prof that we have email and told the CS also but it all went without USE

Here also No one from ebay reply to seller because they already know that they have done the mistake and they are not ready to accept that.

I want other seller to share there experience.If ebay do mistake then also we seller have to bear loss..WoW that great
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

t.2020
Community Member
Ebay can do anything with seller as they believe sellers are pet dogs ...
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

mobiletelephone
Community Member
EGUARANTEE CLAIM ADJUSTERS ARE DECIDING UPON CLAIMS ON THEIR OWN WITHOUT CONFIRMING WITH US NOR WITH BUYER.
TODAY ALSO PATHETICALLY CALLED AT ANY TIME CONVENIENT TO THEM AND SAYS THT I CANT HOLD THIS CASE FOR LONGER.
ON THE OTHER HAND BUYER IS SAYIN THT HE WANTS PRODUCT AND NOT REFUND....
BUT THEN ALSO MR BALWANT(SOME CLAIM APPROVER) APPROVED THE REFUND.,...,..,.. AS HE IS HANDLING SO MANY CASES AND CANT HOLD A CASE EVEN WHEN BUYER CAN WAIT..........
WATS THIS?????
I NEED AN ANSWER IF SOMEBDY IS READING..............???
WHO WIL B RESONSIBLE FOR BUYERS NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.......ONLY A SELLER WIL B BLAMED.....
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

let see if some one from ebay speak up
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

no use of anything

if you write anything on forum. the forum topic is removed. and i have proof of that

if you send email they will either send we will look into that or some pre edited email.

if you call them then be patient to hold the phone for 1 hr to get the call received

now where else can the seller go?
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

android.curve1
Community Member
Well There is Major problem with Ebay support by Email.

I get reply afer 2 weeks.

There was refund initiated and i emailed ebay with pod and details.

It was refunded and buyer got refund and ebay has not emailed me on that till now.

I lost 3000 rs

atleast they should be quick to help since we have only 5 days to enter shipping details and condition goes worst on weekends when we do not work on Saturdays and Sundays
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

ahuja_gaurav
Community Member
This seems to be a playground where ebay and buyers can play around with the sellers. Lets see what toys have all the players got 😄

This is what the sellers get:
NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS(for no good reason, even if they provide refund/replacement,even if guarantee claim is closed,even if they provide POD).
LOSSES ON RETURNS, REPLACEMENTS, REFUNDS.
EBAY INVOICE.
PAISAPAY INVOICE.
OPEN CASES AND CLAIMS.

This is what the buyers enjoy:
FREE REPLACEMENTS.
REFUNDS AFTER TRYING THE PRODUCTS.
JOY OUT OF LEAVING NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS.
EBAY'S SUPPORT AS WELL.

This is what ebay enjoys:
FVF, INSERTION FEE, FEATURES FEE, FROM THE "SELLERS".
PUTTING US ON HOLD AT THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
ONLINE CHAT CUST. SUPPORT, IS LIKE A ROBOT SENDING AUTOMATED MESSAGES.
EMAILS RARELY REPLIED. IF DONE, AFTER DAYS OR WEEKS.
SELLING MANAGER WHO NEVER RESPONDS OR CONTACTS.

Well thank you eBay. Right after the first month of selling on ebay,I am planning to quit this business and take off all my listings. I was here to business but I didn't enjoy the game much.

Regards
Gaurav Ahuja
Message 9 of 9
latest reply