cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where should I complain about the bad pick up service of Blue Dart Courior from us in Jaipur?

Hello,

We are member of  the Powership programme.  The courior companies authorised for pick up are Blue Dart, FedEx and DTDC.  The services of FedEx and DTDC is quiet good.  **bleep**, Blue Dart is ver bad.

The problem with Blue Dart is:

1.  They do not send their staff to pick up fast.  They may take 2 to 3 days to pick up the parcel even when we have marked ready to ship.  We have to regularly keep calling them.  For very small parcels also there representative ask us to call the office and ask them to send 4 wheeler.  That should not be our look out.  It should be Blue Dart to arrange for all these shipping hassels.

2.  Even after they pickup they do not enter it in system as material shipped for another 2 days.

3.  Many times we have to go to their office and drop the material.

It seems no one is responsible about ebay powership in BlueDart Jaipur.

Please take up the matter.

Thanks

Niharika Pareek

Rajasthanstore 

Rajasthanstore.
(An online store of Rajasthani Items)
http://stores.ebay.in/Rajasthanstore
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Where should I complain about the bad pick up service of Blue Dart Courior from us in Jaipur?

Niharika,

Different couriers in different cities have bad service. For example, many sellers from Mumbai have told me that DTDC has very bad service with Powership and their complaints are exactly similar to that. but, in Mumbai BlueDart is very good.

The only way is to raise complaints constantly with eBay regarding the faulty courier in your city.

I don't think posting here will help you much. You should try to call up the eBay office and register complaints constantly. Don't expect a quick resolution, these things take time.

Powership is a great program otherwise, but some sticky issues make life hell for sellers.

Gurpreet

-----

Tips, tricks and news for online sellers in India!

http://www.indianonlineseller.com/

Message 2 of 2
latest reply