What is the Benefit of Premium Subscription ?

Primium Subscription Promises to give the following.

Primium Shop Benefits

• Cross-selling of your Shop inventory on all your listings pages.
  • Priority Placement in "Related Shops" sections.
  • Featured Placement on the eBay Shops home page.
  • Prime Positioning in the top level directory pages where you have items listed.
  • One million impressions per month for your Shop throughout eBay.com - including on the eBay Homepage.
  • Showcase placement of your logo within the eBay Shops Directory pages.
  • Premium placement in "Related Shops" sections of the Search and Browse pages.

If I take a consurvative calculation impression / day should be  1000000 / 31 = 32,258 Impressions / day and if you have some 30 odd products your impression should be 1000 / day / product.

If i take a consurvative calculation for sales which is .004% then my sales should have been 4 Pcs for one listing. 

My Impression is in single digit . No sales for last 7 days since i took Primium Subscription. My Products shows after i browse more than 24 pages. 

Can Anybody tell me what is the problem here and does the primium subscription facilities are really provided to customers ?

Paromita

Paromita Das
Fashion Designer & Garment Manufacturer ( Owner )
Fashion Studio Urban Purple
2nd Floor , Kapilan Orchid
# 25 , 7th Main , 80 Feet Road
Subana Palya Extn , Bangalore - 560043
Tel : 080 - 41126730
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

What is the Benefit of Premium Subscription ?

No one opts for Premium Subscription...

They say you will have maximum exposure but in reality its not the story.. I too had subscribed to this service to see if it made any diff or if my sales grew.. but my mistake.. eBay has had a few more options like these but all of them have failed... this too is one of them..

My advice.. stick with the basic plan only...

You are new to ebay so it will take time for you to understand.. but feel free to contact me to understand ebay workings.. my contact details are on all my listings...

Message 2 of 2
latest reply