cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We Can Control Negative Feedback From NON Paying Buyers

sn-shoppe
Community Member
DEAR SELLERS & EBAY

now days many sellers are very upset because many non paying bidding buyers leaving negative feedback's to sellers for no reason,

ebay can control this I will Tell you How ?

if any buyer bid & win the item they should have to pay for item then only they can able to leave feedback,
this system ebay have Set,

i.e Any Buyer Won Item & they are trying Leave feedback with out paying money then they should not get the option of the leave feedback until they pay money via paisa pay,

With this system our 50% negative feedback problem solved..

This is My point of view & other sellers also can share your views here.....

Regards Lakshmi
:-)*~*Regards Sn-Shoppe*~*:-)
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

THIS IS REAL ISSUE AND I AM TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOUR SUGGESTION AND I LIKE IT...
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

This is known problem with ebay's software and they were informed about it many years back but they conveniently choose to ignore our suggestion. You think that ebay is a new born baby that they don't know about this software issue, no it is not like that they know it very well.

See there are some things which ebay will never do even if you tell them 100 times and even if they are 100% wrong, still they will not do it. Just one example, In Paisapay banks list, Canara bank, Nasik Road branch is showing as "Periyarkulam branch" which is in Kerala, I called Canara bank and they confirmed that they have no such branch called Periyarkulam in Nasik and this I informed to ebay in the year 2007 and now it is 2011 and still they have not changed it, still if your check in the PP bank list it is the same. what more can one say ????.
RajElectroniks
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

sn-shoppe
Community Member
@rajelectroniks

I Agree With you,

Many Things Even Ebay Knows But Still They Dont Do It In Proper Manner,

Many People Including me Suggesting Good Things to improve ebay site but they dont bother about it....

i think ebay.in forums is no use if they don't come n see & Answer our question or problems or suggestions....
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

ratnachhaya
Community Member
This should be simple to implement and should have been by default. Why they ignore is there cool invention "Power to Buyer". (to play foul).
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

raghukashi
Community Member
There is a way to work with ebay to resolve these issues.

1. Call/chat with customer support
2. Explain them that it is a software issue (allowing negative or any kind of feedback from non paying bidder should be prohibited from software)
3. Tell them you are not expecting the customer support guy to fix it for you but you want them to take a complaint and escalate it.
4. Ask for the complaint number
5. You can track the status using complaint number

The complaint number can be published in the forum. Sellers can try contacting support for the status of the same issue. Many people calling on same issue will have an impact & it will be escalated.

I am sure this method is not going to provide quick fix solutions to all seller problems, but at least it is better than just cribbing about problems and not doing much from our end.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

sn-shoppe
Community Member
@raghukashi

Sir I am Not Saying its ebay software problem,

I am Saying non paying bidders should not allowed to leave feedback out paying money for item,

ebay have to implant & Set this system to reduces negative feedback's,

i am just giving advising & idea how can we control negative feedback,

thank you
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

raghukashi
Community Member
@sn-shoppe

I understand. Whether it is software problem or not, it can be addressed this way. Since it is so much of common sense not to allow user to leave feedback if he does not pay (like buyer cannot rate on shipping if shipping is free), I thought it may not be properly implemented by software.

Either ways, we can always ask them to take a complaint, whether it is the software or the policy, and then track the status.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply