Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WRONGLY/MISTAKENLY CHARGED FOR INTERNATIONAL LISTING FEE

To,

Ebay 

SUBJECT: WRONGLY/MISTAKENLY CHARGED FOR INTERNATIONAL LISTING FEE

Respected Mam/Sir,

On 2nd June at around 10pm, I wrongly/mistakenly selected the international shipping option by mistake in my shipping preferences. The system has automatically selected all the products in my listing as eligible for international shipping. I being a very small seller, I can’t generate a revenue of even 20000/- in a month. The system has invoiced my seller account for a fee of 23355/- as international shipping charges. I immediately saw that and removed the international shipping option from my shipping policy but the charges are still there. Kindly check my account and help me in this. I am in a very big trouble due to this silly mistake of mine. Please undo the same for me as I can’t ship any of my item internationally as I don’t even have any intention for that. Kindly check my account details regarding the same. I really did it by mistake. Also I wont be able to pay 23355/- as my seller fee at any cost as it was due to a mistake and I did not use the service at all. If you will check my past ebay fee records, The ebay fee has always been around 2000/- every month and I have always cleared my ebay fee dues in advance but this time the fee is showing around 28000/- which it too high for me to pay. Please help me. 😞

As per the chat discussion with Ms. Nazmeen and Ms Rubeena on ebay chat help, I attached the excel sheet file of the list of products in my account activity section that have been charged wrongly/mistakenly for international selling fee along with the time and other details. Kindly check the excel sheet file with this email as well with the email that I had send onincswebhelp@ebay.com on 3rd June as well as on 7th and  9th June and oninsellerverification@ebay.com on 6th June, but I did not receive any response from the ebay side regarding my problem.

I am really in a mess regarding this problem and I fear that my ebay seller account might face suspension in near future as I won’t be able to pay my selling fee for the month of June 2016 (as it is too high for me due to charges for international listing fee i.e. Rs.23355/- ).

If you will check my listed products, none of them are listed for international shipping at all. I only ship to India.

It will be your great favour to me if you will sort out my problem regarding this issue.

Yours’s Faithfully

Jawaaz

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0