cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vote ! Disagreement towards new Feedback Policy

grabdeals_in1
Community Member
This is kind of vote against the new Feedback system.
Seller's who disagree on new FB system ...
Lets Join hands together & start counting

Count # 1 : grabdeals_in1
Message 1 of 76
latest reply
75 REPLIES 75

We strongly.. disagree with new feedback system. Its just becuase.. of one neutral feedback.. our rating reduced to 92%. That too left by first time buyer.. who do not understand the significance of feedback on ebay.

Mutual feedback system should also remain on eBay.
Message 61 of 76
latest reply

magicwalletsindia
Community Member
1400 Ratings 100% Positve Recd, one buyer given the negative Buyer not contactable one Buyer Given Neutral now dash board Showing Unacceptable is Great Policy One half year performence gone In Mumbai Rain Fall only One Neutral One Negative Enoght for me
Message 62 of 76
latest reply

Hi,
If a bad buyer pops up, my FB will be just 80%. They are giving a monthly rating.
Previously a 10000+ FB would not have reduced percentage.
Now we have 1 month count.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 63 of 76
latest reply

kanikascollection
Community Member
its a new method by eBay to shutdown sellers.

just 3 feedback on ebay... restricted my account on eBay for no reasons

1. the item does not fit buyer, though size is given in listing prperly: buyer gives neutral
2. buyer address incorrect, late delivery:buyer gives neutral
3. buyer not at home to collect parcel, parcel came back: buyer gives negative

AND EBAY RETRICTS MY ACCOUNT FOR 30 DAYS...

Thanks to eBay....
Message 64 of 76
latest reply

thugil
Community Member
When I received a SNPC(Seller Non-Performance) notice, I thought it was a mistake. Nil - Disputes. 1 Negative feedback(refund given) & 1 Neutral Feedback. And BLOCKED. Is it possible to sell without even 1 customer being unsatisfied? How long can this go on? Most of us are genuine sellers and this new policy discourages all. Hope Ebay India rectifies their new policy soon or it will surely loose good sellers.
Message 65 of 76
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Sellers,

We understand that there have been certain areas in the Feedback system that our sellers have constantly shown concerns for and are justified.

Your suggestions/concerns/questions/issues have constantly being noticed on this forum and we are working towards them to ensure that they are looked into and our sellers feel protected.

I would only encourage our sellers to continue to provide a great buying experience to their buyers and we would certainly take care of the issues being faced by them.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 66 of 76
latest reply

havenindia
Community Member
Hi, we think the new system is terrible. I am putting feedback when payment is received and then adding an update to the feedback when we experience problems with the buyer. By adding an extra comment to the buyer feedback it takes up alot of space - alerting others.
Message 67 of 76
latest reply

Hi,

We wanted to give a full refund to the buyer on the 2nd day of purchase as we got to know about the supply lag. We contacted eBay about refunding the money & was told that refund cannot be initiated & would be done automatically after the 'To Be Shipped By' date.

Now the buyer has given a negative feedback for the fact that he got to know about his refund only on the last day. We had already contacted the buyer on the 2nd day.

I dont know what to do. It becomes very discouraging when you are penalized for no fault of yours.
Message 68 of 76
latest reply

sayeeda2007
Community Member
I ALSO AGAINST THE EBAY FEEDBACK POLICY
Message 69 of 76
latest reply

shoppe18online
Community Member
We strongly.. disagree with new feedback system. Its just becuase.. of one negative feedback.. our rating reduced to 89.5%. That too left by first time buyer.. who do not understand the significance of feedback on ebay. Who's own feedback is ZERO.

Mutual feedback system should also remain on eBay.

http://stores.ebay.in/shoppe18online

Shoppe18Online
Message 70 of 76
latest reply