cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vote ! Disagreement towards new Feedback Policy

grabdeals_in1
Community Member
This is kind of vote against the new Feedback system.
Seller's who disagree on new FB system ...
Lets Join hands together & start counting

Count # 1 : grabdeals_in1
Message 1 of 76
latest reply
75 REPLIES 75

kabirimpex
Community Member

Message 41 of 76
latest reply

We vote against the ebay's anti seller policy. Ebay is promoting the cheat buyers to blackmail the seller. Ebay earns due to the seller and should protect the interest of the seller.

WE ARE STRONGLY AGAINST THE ANTI SELLER POLICY OF EBAY.

Ebay is a wonderful platform on selling on the net but this is a very very bad experience. Rajasthanstore.
(An online store of Rajasthani Items)
http://stores.ebay.in/Rajasthanstore
Rajasthanstore.
(An online store of Rajasthani Items)
http://stores.ebay.in/Rajasthanstore
Message 42 of 76
latest reply

nilezone
Community Member
I would be more than happy to join anti feedback policy. Ebay is really blind for sure. My account is restricted for no reason buyers do not have concern if they give us neutral or negative even for their own problems and when they realize they can not remove the feedback also.

I had 100% positive feedbacks but after this policy i received 2 negative feedbacks for misunderstandings and my account is restricted for 1 months. I am powerseller. Powersellers are just to earn money for ebay. Ebay has no responcibility to look after them and solve problem. They get on knees when it comes to matter of trust & safety.

I hate ebay for their feedback policy
Message 43 of 76
latest reply

guptazmall
Community Member
We vote against the ebay's anti seller policy.

I am with you my co-sellers.

Nidhi
Message 44 of 76
latest reply

guptazmall
Community Member
COUNT# 38
Message 45 of 76
latest reply

itishree.dove
Community Member
hi to all...

i may come as a surprise bcoz im only a buyer!!..
an enthuziastic ebay buyer for sure but not a seller..but still i honestly feel that this new policy is too lopsided n beyond much logic..
though i feel thoroughly pampered as a buyer bcoz of the new privilages bestowed upon us..still..

i wud say i dont agree with this lopsided policy...
all the best to all genuine sellers...
Message 46 of 76
latest reply

Seller id: finest_planetary_gems
Check this guys negative feedback i dont think its justified.

Also a lot of sellers from top categories like jewellery Mobile and cameras have not responded.

I checked their feedback and everyone is a victim.

I guess these top sellers should join in as well as they are the major contributor to ebay revenues.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks
Manish
Message 47 of 76
latest reply

once again i've been effected by this new feedback policy. this new feedback policy is truly unfair to sellers. there has always been an unseen balance as far as buyer/seller feedback. the buyer better be truly unsatisfied with the transaction in order to leave neg feedback, for threat of retalitory feedback. retalitory feedback is warranted in many cases on ebay. bill cobbs main reasoning for passing this new feedback policy is the 80% chance of sellers leaving neg feedback to buyers who left neg to them.
HERE"S ONE FOR YA....... my customer purchased a part on june 4th at night. it shipped on june 6th. he's in oregon and i'm in atl. ups ground takes 5-6 business days to get there. i sent him his tracking # the day that it shipped. my customer's feedback rating is 12. he left me a neutral feedback because it took too long to get there. my customer knows nothing about logistics and i suffer. AM I SUPPOSED TO LEAVE HIM POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR THIS TRANSACTION?? i did everything right and still got stuck with neutral. the feedback balance is lost. i know most buyers are fair and problems like these are few and far between. however, there are millions of anal retentive buyers out there who expect there product the same day they order it, and expect there tracking # before they turn on there computer. ebay sure wants to protect their buyers and has forgotten who has made them there bazillions of dollars. us sellers need to unite against this new policy that has truly effected all of us
Message 48 of 76
latest reply

We had a proud feedback of 100% and we have been selling for 8 years.

To maintain 0 Negative Feedback for 8 years is not a joke. Whenever a buyer has had a problem, we have helped them.

With this new policy, our feedback has collapses to 98.1%. What's worse is the eBay messaging now when a buyer goes to leave feedback. He actually gets a pop-up which says:

"Buyers, you can no longer receive negative or neutral Feedback from sellers.

You should leave honest and accurate Feedback without the fear of receiving negative or neutral ratings."

What the hell is this supposed to mean? Is this educating the buyer? Has eBay lost it's marbles?

Why is Neutral considered a Negative when calculating feedback %? If this is the case, then remove Neutral and don't confuse the buyer.

The feedback policy violation is a joke which has no value. The strictest filter we can put is block a buyer who has 4 policy violations in the past 6 months.

Why can't I block a buyer who has had even a single violation? It is my choice. That 1 nutty buyer can ruin my reputation. I ave every right to do so. How many buyers will have 4 policy violations in 6 months? Almost negligible. It is as good as not having a filter. It's a farce and nothing else.
Message 49 of 76
latest reply

this policy is just bullshit

we have no value.

i want to tell indraneel one small thing

pls give us one reputed or seller having 100 or more feedback who is 100% satisfied with ebay's new policy.

i bet if u get any.

whats the need of new unfair policy if sellers who are the main goodwill of ebay is unsatisfied

pls note we are the pillars of ebay.

we work more than u to make buyers satisfied.

pls reply to it if u get some 5 minutes time for it.

also count my vote.

regards to all the sellers and keep going against this injustice.halla bol.

i have already reduced my listings.
Message 50 of 76
latest reply