Unjustified Negative Rating

electro.bazaar
Community Member
This is the second time this week that i have recieved unjustified ngative feedback.
I refunded the buyers payment because his pin code was in non servicable location through our shipping partner,and also apologized for the inconviniance caused. After Receiving the payment he gave me a negative feedback.
I am totally Disheartened by this kind of buyer behaviour,This kind of situations takes a lot of your mind space, i mean i could do something constructive and creative in this time instead of making a case in community court and following it up all the time.
I have put the case in community court, lets see what happens now?
Regards
Abhishek
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

This type of negative feedback for non-serviceable area issues has been discussed many times before in this forum. Please read that. The general consensus reached is not to your liking is all I can say.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

electro.bazaar,

In a brick and mortar shop, if a customers asks the shopkeeper to deliver an item to a particular place, then the shopkeeper may refuse it as it is a physical brick and mortar shop.

However, in an online business a seller can't give a reason to the buyer that they wouldn't ship the item because their shipping partner doesn't support the buyer's location.

Please bear in mind that the buyer is your customer and not your shipping agency. You need to replace your shipping agency and tie up with a competent and professional agency to ship your items.

And if your items are cheap, then prefer India Post Registered Airmail. It will reach even to the highest point in Ladakh to the dense forest in Assam...

Good Luck.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply