Unable to sell / Create Listing

vishal_26in
Community Member
Hi Friends,

I am new to ebay.
I wish to sell my product.
When i enter all my details - fill both the sheets - In the end i get a message -
You're almost done creating your listing. Click Continue below to complete your seller account setup (one-time only).

When i click continue - i get the login screen to enter my credentials - When i loging - I get the below error message.

Error: Sorry! We're currently experiencing technical difficulties and are unable to complete the process at this time.

I have send email to the ebay support -> No Response.
Called the help line: They asked my to check my browser settings, Later they gave a vauge answer - and ask me to call the next day.
Still the issue is not resolved.
Please help !!!
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

You need to set up your account as a seller. Please clear your browser's cache and cookies and try to follow the process again.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

vishal_26in
Community Member
I did clear - The temp files and cookies.
i tried from 2 or 3 different computers.
My Seller status is active.
I did not get any code for verification.
Today spoke to one of the ebay agent.
He check my account - said i am not eligible to sell.
Asked me to send an email to ( inrswebhelp@ebay.com )for them to for them to active my account.
It may take around 48 hrs for them to address on my issue.
Hope it works.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

kalasutra
Community Member
Hey Vishal,

How was your problem solved? Because I'm getting the exactly the same error message. I've even tried listing with Turbo Lister without any success.

I've already made 2 calls to the seller support (Man they are so DUMB), and they don't really know what they are doing...

Thanks,

Sohail
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Hi,
Please use only internet explorer.
Hope that will work.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

akki_hummm
Community Member
ye broker ebay ki problem hai. customer care ke mamu yaa basanti se baat karke problem solve karayo. yaa fir enke head gaabar singh se baat karo. Me akki
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Did any one resolve this issue, I am getting this issue for the past one month cannot list an item, When I click to create the listing on the last page, I get the message "Sorry! We're currently experiencing technical difficulties and are unable to complete the process at this time."

Ebay support has no answers. I  have tried several browsers, cleared the cache no help.

Any suggestion is highly appreciated.

@vishal_26in wrote:
Hi Friends,

I am new to ebay.
I wish to sell my product.
When i enter all my details - fill both the sheets - In the end i get a message -
You're almost done creating your listing. Click Continue below to complete your seller account setup (one-time only).

When i click continue - i get the login screen to enter my credentials - When i loging - I get the below error message.

Error: Sorry! We're currently experiencing technical difficulties and are unable to complete the process at this time.

I have send email to the ebay support -> No Response.
Called the help line: They asked my to check my browser settings, Later they gave a vauge answer - and ask me to call the next day.
Still the issue is not resolved.
Please help !!!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply