cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to List due to Account Limitation and with unknown paypal issue

Hi,

For the last 15 days I am having Account Limitation. When I contacted ebay they mentioned I have some issue with my paypal and I need to resolve them. I am a powerseller and hardly have any issue with my buyers or paypal or paisapay.

My paypal is already Verified, Premier account and it is Active. I am already receiving payments through them and withdrawing them. And I dont have any issue in my Paypal.

I mentioned about this to ebay and they keep sending me the same Automated response

"We appreciate the fact that your are explaining the situation in detail ; I've reviewed our records and see that your eBay account has been temporarily restricted as your Pay Pal Account has been restricted.

We would request you to kindly resolve any outstanding issues that you have with Pay Pal.

Once you've resolved any outstanding issues with Pay Pal, please reply to this email and ask for further assistance with the appeal of your eBay account restriction. 

We appreciate your cooperation and understanding in this matter. 

Regards,"

The Indian Ebay Customer Service seems to be not understand the issue and so keep sending the same reply.

Is there anywhere where I can directly approach without receiving any automated response and solve this issue?

Deepak

ebay : systeminflow

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Now I received a funny mail from ebay stating that my 3½ year unused paypal account is restricted **bleep** it has some issue and so my current active ebay is restricted.

I have not used that paypal id more than 3½ year and it does not have any issue or dispute when I last used it. 

I wonder why ebay is looking at the inactive paypal which are not used anymore and link it up with the ebay id?

I have emailed more than 10 times to the ebay india trust & safety team **bleep** till date in 3 weeks there is no progress on it.

I even tried to closed that unused paypal **bleep** it is blocking me **bleep** it has been restricted.

So, I wonder how do I go ahead if neither ebay helps and nor they allow me to close the unused paypal account?

I hope some really active ebay staff would look at it and solve this created issue and close it permanently. Ebay India trade n safety team is only responding once in  a week and it seems it would take a long highway path for this issue to attend .

In a week now it would be around a month.

Deepak

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Same things happened with me just 2 weeks ago. My paypal account was in active more than 3 years, because of account limitation. Dont know why. Even I did not added my paypal account with my ebay account. And we can not use Paypal in India to India business. Then Why they forcing us to resolve an un used 3 years old paypal account.

If ebay need to add paypal account  with ebay account, then why they did not asked or mentioned it at the time of our seller account creation. They did not asked anything about paypal as our business is in India only. Now they are making no sense to limit our selling permition. It is illegal thing by eBay. 

I sent around 10 emails nad 5 times talked by phone, same reply i got. I am planing to take legal action against eBay.in. And ofcouse we should launch a complain to Consumer Forrum against eBay.in.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply