cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS post not recived in India , selling give me custom id

ashufbd
Community Member
Its now over 3 months but seller is only giving me custom id. How can i exactly track with custom id. Any help ?
Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

starbuckscappucino
Community Member
Well,I have NO idea,I'm waiting for a shipment,as adversment says,home delivery. The only thing I know is that is has been cleared by customs in Mumbai,that's how far the information goes. I have NO clue who to contact,'cause USPS and sender are not anwering my questions. How can I find my items in Mumbai Harbour???
Clearance has been performed on the 9th of August,untill today,no note ,no letter, no tel nor information number that I can call.Wg-hat is this for a service?
karine
Message 2 of 31
latest reply

I suggest to everyone that dont be in hassle of importing directly as its a work of genuine importers who has IEC Code. so next time be carefull
Message 3 of 31
latest reply

If you are in Mumbai head over the the Santacruz ASPO, (Speed Post Customs). The Superintendent and Staff there is v helpful and will guide you.

Rgds
Message 4 of 31
latest reply

vinodkrish_r
Community Member
Hi,

I bought a MIDI Keyboard for 250$ (Item + Shipping). The worst thing is it was sent through USPS. Here is the tracking info

Label/Receipt Number: CJ21 6621 379U S
Detailed Results:

Bullet International Dispatch, October 08, 2008, 2:55 pm, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)
Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, October 06, 2008

Now the problem is how do I track in India. I think it should have reached by now. Does USPS have any more updates? does it track or show information if it got stuck with Customs? I called the USPS support and they said thats the best they could do.

I stay in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Whom should I contact to have more information about the item. Im so much worried now. Please help.
Message 5 of 31
latest reply

ibiker_net
Community Member
The telephone number mentioned is not working.
Message 6 of 31
latest reply

ibiker_net
Community Member
Funny thing is I am also waiting for a shipment by USPS. Hope it goes through. It says that its cleared customs on 16th. Does anyone have any idea how to track this thing when it come in India? I googled for it and many people seem to be facing similar problem to no avail.
Message 7 of 31
latest reply

rgunjan31
Community Member
I have the same issue. I called the number given below and was given the number for foreign post 022 - 22611791, but no response there so far.
Message 8 of 31
latest reply

Hello,

The best solution is not to buy single items from abroad to save a few measly $. Buy it from India and get peace of mind.

For hard to find items, ask seller to use Express Delivery companies like DHL or UPS. You will have to pay a little more frieght and full duty amount but you will be assured delivery within 5-7 days and that too trakable with full phone support.

Regards,

Devesh
Message 9 of 31
latest reply

Hello,

The number given by me earlier is 100% correct and working. I just called up 2 mins back.

Regards,

Devesh
Message 10 of 31
latest reply