cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U can complain to "CYBER CRIME DEPARTMENT MUMBAI" about ebay

devkumar2011
Community Member
In case if U cheated by any sellers or buyers or ebay "paisapay" or in the name of "invicible" policies or "unknown reason paisapay suspension" or etc... these all comes under cybercrime department. I suggest U to approach directly by phone then go through procedure to solve the case, the cases they get is less numbers so U must get better response than normal "PS department" due to their heigh tech approach U can expect the case to end quickly. There will be huge penalites for companies and imprisonment for persons. I suggest U to get to the STATE Cyber Crime Department HQ related to the residance of that case. Recently AP CCD issued open warnings in increase of CC,DC, Internet fruad and scams to the public. eBay.in also in the list of those(some caught in CC scam through eBay). Here is thier website(mumbai) becoz its all related to eBay India(mumbai).

http://www.cybercellmumbai.com
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

devkumar2011
Community Member
Becoz lots of sellers are getting fruad buyers and their paisapay suspensions for unknown reasons or even keeping their money for long and no response from the ebay about this. My intention is not to include whole ebay, just the paisapay and the buying and selling.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

devkumar2011
Community Member
Few months back my friend got lost his leaptop. He uses "ROBOFORM" form filling software to fill all types of account. Some one used that software and opened his bank accounts and transfered about 5lac other new account. He complained in nearest PS, but they refered it to CCIC. They solved it with in a month, they recovered 80% of that money. The reason of quick end is simple, the banking sector is the only "hole" proof in the contry with precision system so cops able to identify the targets much easily. So I request U to have all the poofs even in electronic form(don't worry they should accept).

U may think about brides, well they may took some brides(lower level officers) but not more than 5 or 6 K. Beleave me this department works with more "interest" than other PS, becoz they dealing with "Cyber crimes" where poof is always steel like.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Hi,
We are part of eBay.
Let us criticise.
But we shall always try to make eBay great.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

jaichinoy
Community Member
thank u for this useful information. It is appreciated.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

SIR RECENTLY I HAVE PAID MONEY FOR IPHONE6S FROM EBAY THERE IT IS WRITTEN THAT BEFORE PURCHASING OF THE PRODUCT CONTACT TO THE SELLER BUT I HAVE PAID TO EBAY AND EBAY GIVEN A MESSAGE TO ME THAT YOUR MONEY WILL BE REFUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT, THEN WHICH NUMBER EBAY HAVE GIVEN HE CONTACTED ME THAT IF YOU PAY THE MONEY TO MY PAYTM THEN I WILL SEND THE IPHONETO YOU THERE EBAY NUMBER HAS GIVEN AS AND HE HAD GIVEN ME HIS PAY THERE I TRANSFERD 15000 RUPEES AND AFTER RECEIVING MONEY HE AGAIN ASKED 5000 BUT I DENIED TO PAY HIM AND AND NOW SWITCH OFF HIS MOBILE AND WHATSUP NUMBER AND TILL NOW HE WAS NOT RESPONDING AND CHEATED ME PLEASEE SIR HELP ME WHICH I SHALL BE EVER GRATEFULL TO YOU.
YOURS FAITHFULLY
SANJAYA

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

ramadevi_5
Community Member
Ya what he said is absolutely true , because I am one of the person.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply