Tips from Bangalore Sellers

Hi Guys,
I am very excited to start off a business on ebay. I am currently residing in bangalore and would love to explore the space of computer peripherals as of now starting with Pendrives & Hard Drives. I would love to get in touch with wholesalers who are here and crack a deal with them so that we can have a beneficial relation. Please help me find the wholesalers and also some tips on selling things on ebay.
Thanks in Advance.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@desi.dukaan...

Give your proper introduction, give your experience and background in the field of computers and IT. Introduce yourself to buyers and sellers so that we can come to know you better and also know how serious you are in selling on ebay.

You are most welcome to the world of ebay sellers, may your stay on ebay be long, fruitful and a satisfying one.

StopandShop
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hi Raj,
Thanks for putting in your thoughts. As suggested, Let me introduce myself...
I am Irfan, an MBA and a online marketing prof. I am from Andhra Pradesh and currently residing in Bangalore. I love the idea of conducting business online and it excites me. Have no experience in terms of selling products specifically, but I have credible amt of exp in terms of customer service & customer satisfaction. I believe customer service is the core for any business to succeed in the long term and I strive for the same.

I might start up slow with a limited offerings, but if everything falls in place..I am here looking to do business full time. Seniors, please guide me.

Please feel free to mail me if you have anything specific to discuss - desibricks@gmail.com
Have a Good Day!
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

srmanjunath
Community Member
hi mates,

I am manju from bangalore, am a Computers BE completed un-employed and i'm starting my business in ebay.in with less amount products, as i have read some posts that ebay and paisa pay are not caring about sellers and some buyers are cheating sellers.

Im afraid of money loss but checking weather i can get-in with loss and profits or not, can any seller suggest which is the best way for not to get cheated?

Any suggestions of good and responsible courier services?

Contact me at:
manju.198928@gmail.com
+91-9739920428.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply