Third class service from eBay India

Well guys, 

This is to inform about third class service provided by eBay India. I have been a seller with eBay UK for last 10 years or more. Since I have started selling on eBay India, its been a nightmare. You can share your experience here if you have some complaints.

I'll prefer if anyone having any issue with ebay support service to get their issue resolved shall seek a legal advice and take the matter to consumer court.

I have many issues with eBay and all their departments are just transferring the isues from one to another.

They are holding my money for non-payment of account fees, which I already paid and proofs being sent. I don't understand how the payment works. We pay the seller fees only through eBay website's payment gateway, then how can there be an error for not receiving the payments and holding our payments for weeks.

If anyone having similar problem, please email their issues to legal@easydunia.com.

I'm also using their Powership program and for some of my items, refunds have been issued despite I informed the error on eBay logistic side and its been well over 100 days, issues still lies there.

Items were sent under powership, refunds were issued to buyers and items showing delivered to buyers.

I sent the items twice and still waiting for the payments.

So many issues and customer care makes the committment to resolve the issue within 24-48 hours which I don't understand when will happen, which month, which year.

I'm really annoyed with services provided by eBay India. I think senior officials should look into the matter urgently.

The sellers shall also make an association to take an action against eBay if not being served properly despite paying the shop fees and others.

Regards

Vikas Kundra

M. +91 88 6000 3000

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

relimart
Community Member
Are you from easydunia???

If you have issues and have been selling on eBay then you know who to contact to resolve issues.. but you seems to be focused on easydunia.. if you really need help message me.. maybe i can guide you..
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Sorry dear but I didn't understand what you mean by "but you seems to be focused on easydunia..".. Kinldy tell me how can you be a help. 

Regards

Vic

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

relimart
Community Member
What seems to be your current issue?
Message 4 of 4
latest reply