Super Seller Status and monthly sales

To maintain sales is whos responsibility? Everyone will agree that its both our and Ebay.

No here Ebay thinks that you do the work source the product, list it, Sell it only ebay will do is charge the commission and collect it.

Each and every seller and even staff of ebay knows that sales in ebay and baazee is not the same there is a fall in sales in ebay and the same products are selling on other sites too.

NOw to promote sales is ebay's job and not ours but this new policy that if your sales are not $1000 per month or more your super seller status will be gone

What a funny policy infact we should frame a law that if certain business is not guranteed by ebay after paying all this additional listings and commisssion charges we will put penalty of rs 500 per month on ebay.

If sellers like us with excellent ratings and service records go away than what ebay will do

I am really tired with ebay now instead of making our way easy to increase sales it is making it worse

The only policy is you do all work and we will eat fruits

We must fight against all this funny rules please !!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

msbsindia
Community Member
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU.
MSBS INDIA

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

atulnc1
Community Member
I TOO GOT A MAIL FROM EBAY FOR LIVING UPTO THE SALES,WE CANT GET GUD CUSTOMERS HERE ON EBAY,ON BAAZEE PRODUCT USED TO BE SOLD OFF WITHIN HOURS AND EBAY IS WORST.

THIS IS ALL HAPPENING BECAUSE BUYERS AND SELLERS BOTH HAVE LOST FAITH IN EBAY.

WITHIN SOME DAYS I WILL STOP ALL MY ACTIVITIES ON EBAY.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
The problem is many people in india don't know about ebay. Though I have seen ebay advertisements in news paper, there is no ads in TV.

The tv promotion will be the better one, we get more buyers, ebay also gain more. ---------------
With Regards,
Snrama 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

hi all!
i m a seller on this site from baazee time and i have worked very hard to satisfy my all buyers till tdy.
The day we are on ebay platform...the sales decreased...i mean its less than half of what we were getting on baazee.
Buyers are not coming to buy products on ebay ...i dont know for what reasons they dont feel ebay worth buying products..
Recently, i m getting 1 or 2 mails daily that my power seller status is under threat as i m not getting required sales on ebay.
This is for ebay people and i will feel good if i get answers to my questions:-
(1) Buyers are not interested in buying on this site...what can i do in it? Cud i request them and beg to buy?How can u blame seller for non sales when u cant impress/attract buyers?
(2) All sellers are not same, some sellers sell high value electronic goods/mobiles etc , their products are of high value and they get the required sales easily too...but what abt sellers of low value products?
(3)We are independent sellers and we are not distributors of ebay.com ,so, how can u put selling pressure on us...after all its not in our hands...it depends on u people itself how well u advertise ur site and how to attract new buyers?
(4) Every day new rules are forced on us...life has bcome miserable on ebay.Firstly, we are not getting any sales...then comes mental torture mails everyday...what's u people want from us....do u feel that by ending our powerseller status u r encouraging us to sell more??Do u really think that by taking our powerseller status ,buyers will start giving us orders worth required amount??
(5)Any rules made shud be for good and not for torturing sellers.Can any1 plz explain what we are getting now for our hard work of more than 3 years?The answer is only frustration and negative feelings....

thanks
amit uniyal
Message 5 of 5
latest reply