Shipping and Payment Validation issue

Dear eBay,

I wish to let you know that, although some important changes regarding choosing the correct shipping option during Checkout were made on the Checkout page, the same is still not affected and we sellers are facing
huge amount of problems.

The changes were made as titles below:-

***Shipping and Payment Validation***

09 September, 2005 | 03:03 PM IST

To explain in detail, two of my buyers for ITEM #9700056313 & 7599276427 have chosen the Payment method as COD during checkout but have opted for a 'Flat Rate Courier' instead of 'Flat Rate COD' as the
shipping-method. Although both options had been given on the checkout page, eBay didn't prevent them from selecting the wrong option.

I wish you to explain me in details whether or not eBay is still able to handle this, so that we can take care while listing the items. Any other seller having similar problem must discuss here or let ebay know of it.

Thanks!
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

These are effective from months and is working fine for me. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

e.stores
Community Member
Hello:O

For the past one month I am facing this problem.
I use two different shipping charges (local and national), there is price gap in both shipping charges, in some cases local shipping is free.

Some time national buyer pays selecting local shipping charges. When we told buyers about national shipping & local shipping they simply don't agree, reason: " Whatever charges eBay checkout has showed us was paid through paisapay, now don't ask us more money." We also cannot force the customer to pay the actual amount, as on discussion board I have read about several similar cases in which buyers have given negative feedback. Now we have to suffer the losses, either customer will back out or he might give you negative feedback, so we are paying shipping charges from our pocket.

I have emailed several times about this problem to eBay customer support, but till date no proper reply or resolution.

Gaffar Latif
e.stores
Message 3 of 3
latest reply