Shipping Pick Up Delay

PaisaPay ID 33705487593  was sold on 13 July . Till today we are calling for customer care / pwoer ship every day and even we have send 3 email to customer care . Till today there is no agency to pick up the material .(we are enroled for power ship program) .

Is there is escalation process in ebay for such poor reponse  . 

We are really suprised with such a pathetic service from Ebay .

What is the way out . Can we choose to opt of this power ship program

Regards

Tangerines

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Shipping Pick Up Delay

Sir,

You did not specify a few details.

1. Did you click on ready to ship?
2. Is the courier logo showing BlueDart or FEDEX?

Now if you see a bluedart logo then forget it. Call powership team or mail them to remove BlueDart or lower the priority. Bluedart do not provide good service.

If issue is something else then please tell us more details.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Shipping Pick Up Delay

Hello 

The Courier Agency is DTDC . The material was picked up only when the customer request for a refund . But we are again in the same situation for the next item what we have sold . Same DTDC and it is 1 week since the customer has payed and we havent heard from Ebay logistics or DTDC  regarding the pick up inspite of repeated calls and emails.

Regards

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Shipping Pick Up Delay

When it comes to DTDC or Aramex -there is no pick up code. ebay logistics can not do anything for you.

They can not give you any DTDC phone no or email contact !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to use your resourcefulness.

Looks like You did not get the cell phone no of the person who came for pick up las time nor ask him from which DTDC office he came from.

The normal operations office of DTDC which handles all the Franchaisees dont know anything about ebay powershipping.

I have shipped more than 400 shipments via DTDC ordinary/DTDC plus (thro franchaisee)before joining powership. Still when the first order powership DTDC order came, ebay logistics could not help nor my known DTDC branches. I emailed all the DTDC contacts I knew. Finally from DTDC Bangalore Head office - DTDC plus Team came the reply -we are arranging today. A person came & picked up . Now I have his cell no & know which DTDC office in Hyderabad handles ebay powershipping pick ups. so next time, I will call the guy who came last time. if I dont hear from him, I will go to that office & give the package.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Shipping Pick Up Delay

This is a regular feature when it comes to Aramex and DTDC.

Even if bluedart collects the packages daily but will connect at will.

So, you will not get fastship discount - even if you packages are packed and ready the same day.

Ebay has taken on something that they are not being able to manage.

Repated requests to remove from powership - no result.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply