Shipping Charges on sales

Dear Ebay Team,

I had long been reading on ebay that shipping charges are wrongly charged by courier companies.

I never looked in to the matter as i am majorly dealing in rechargeable batteries weighing less than 50 grams each & had listings of 1pcs/ 2pcs/3pcs/4pcs/5 pcs and so on. I was always charged for 200 grams of weight for n number of pieces.

One fine day in the last month, one of our colleague attended a webinar of ebay and told me the relavance of Tag of "No of items Sold" which is a very important tool for sellers to promote their listings. So we went ahead and closed out the listings of multiple peices and left behind the listings of only one peice.

Now, the nightmare begings.

We are now getting charged @ 200 grams for each qty. so earlier if the buyer bought 10 pcs, we were charged shipping for 200 grams and now we are charged shipping for 2000 grams... (2000 grams for a parcel which was earlier charged 200 grams)

We than thought that let us get the product weight revised in the ebay powership panel. so we raised the request for the same. All our requests have been rejected citing "charged as per volumetric weight"

So for a pack of rechargeable batteries whose volumetric weight is lower than the actual weight, our requests have been rejected.

We have written several emails to the given email id : vaibhsingh@ebay.com but all the emails are falling on deaf ears.

So the question is, should we actaullay listen to the webinair from ebay due to which all this confusion started or there will be an amicable resolution?

Navdeep

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0