Selling on eBay becoming headache!

chaser_mall
Community Member
Sellinfg on eBay seems to be headache, we are new to online selling, we deal in laptops and we are renowned IT goods supplier. We are experimenting with online selling and what we found there are plenty of fake buyers.

We are also investing in advertising of our listings and what we found in last is that it had been purchased by an fake buyer who is registered on the same date of purchase and after buying they doesn't even respond and when we force them they say "We want it to be shipped in London or Nigeria and we will use Western Transfer via mail"...

What's all this may i ask eBay are you here to make people fool? What you are upto you can easily curb it but the thing is no one is ready to bring a change..and if you can't help than you have no right to charge any fee and plz eBay let the seller file start a dispute on the same day if feels insecure with the buyer why should we wait for 7 days and why we should on mercy of the person who is himself a thief and lier?

Bring a eBay you are ruining your reputation! and since we are new our trade limits is affected may i request eBay personnel to give a good trading limit to new sellers. Plz do help me! and plz increase our trading limits!

~ Shiman
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi chaser_mall,

I understand your concern and the frustration you would be facing.

However, there are tools that you can use to eliminate such fraud bidders.

Bidder Management Tool gives you the ability to block members who have negative feedback or are not verified via SMS. If you are dealing with high value items, which are specially targetted by fraud users, you will find the SMS facility useful.
You may find more details here:
http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?messageID=600001490

Regards,
Sapana
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

chaser_mall
Community Member
Is this the only reply Sapna? I have asked you what do about trading limits? My trading limit as a new seller is less...Can you give me back my trading limits?
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

superstores_tech
Community Member
It always was my friend ... it always was !! Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 4 of 4
latest reply