cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller Remmitance Cr. update is taking 3-4 days to update in MY Paisapay

Hi all ebay team members.
This is to bring your attention that Seller Remittance for the sold items is taking 3-4 days to update on my paisapay account.We are getting sold item remittance after 5-6 days.
I would to like to request team members to get resolved this remittance issues asap.

thanks
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Yes, same issue with me also...it takes more time and payment is getting late...Please solve out this issue at earliest...
regards
handicrafts_st
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

This matter of delayed remittance was brought in the notice of eBay by us during last open house discussion when the remittance of items dispatched during the evening of Wednesdays was getting processed on Mondays instead of Thursdays as originally scheduled.

The same problem get deteriorated during last one month or so when the whole dispatches of Wednesday (whether morning or evening) were getting delayed by one cycle.

Now, the same problem get worsened with today's cycle when even the remittance of Tuesdays dispatches also getting skipped.

Also, as per eBay seller remittance notice dated 6.1.2012, the same problem would still continue of 3-4 weeks or more.

:|
-------
Expect the best.

-------
Expect the best.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Yess... happening with me too.... Remittances of 7-8th Feb (those who confirmed receipt on 7-8th Feb) have not sent on 9th Feb (Thursday)

and today one thing weird happened when I saw "Account Balance" Page.... it shows Next Remittance (due on: 13/02/12): 0.00 ... Which in my opinion should be more than 5000 Rs if I calculate the total pending remittances....

My biggest fear is, what if they miss any remittance... Should I have to keep an eye on every transaction (sometimes it very difficult to do so)

Regards,
tsi_india
Anupam Anand
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

android.curve1
Community Member
I am badly suffering as i have to pay my suppliers for issued cheques against purchases,

delayed remiitance is forcing me to arrange every cycle 3-4 lakh rs extra.

Not sure if paisapay is out of cash and doing purposely as if credits can not be seen then also refunds should be the same case. But refunds are showing asap refunded or claim adjusted but credit is not showing,

This is very fishy.. and sellers must protest here.

Thank you
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

sammyiyer
Community Member
I have seen the same issue. It looks like T+3.
Delivery confirmation day+ 2 working days.
Saturday Delivery confirmed- No remittance on Monday ..only next Thursday.
Tuesday morning delivery confirmed...no Thursday remittance..only next Monday.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply