Seller Protection is a Joke on Ebay India

this time seller protection is  a matter of joke. they don’t cover u if the claim product amount more than 4-5k.. i am also facing same problem. in a transaction i have send a brand new mobile phone to my buyer. after some day use she called me and told me that she facing  problem with data cable. then i suggest her ok i will ready to replace data cable. but she not interested for replacement. then i requested her ok no problem send my mobile back and get ur full refund. but the product got damage in transit. i got a broken screen mobile from buyer. then i raised a seller protection claim. most un experienced executive name "BHAVNA" handled my case. but she don’t no exactly what she doing. after 2 week later i got a called form most funny person in ebay support called "VIAJY"... he said me that broken screen of a touch screen mobile is a minor problem and ebay cant cover for this minor thing.. i am never seen that kind of "DUFFER" person. now buyer got her refund.. ebay cancelled the seller protection and last i am the looser of 19k and joker also.

so, we the seller take a action for this and should make own community... this time to raise our voice against ebay. we the sellers have to gather and need to go their office in Mumbai and talk to senior representatives. Please call me on 8981930992 if u think

u cheated by the ebay support......

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Ebay can't help you with anything. They can only safe guard their own interest ands leave you out in the open. My account got restricted this morning for a indefinite time with in reason. On visiting their office, they said I was selling items which violate their policies. I sell mobile accessories and all mobile accessories on ebay are fake and sold as original. But they banned my account not all others selling the same thing. People on ebay are selling covers stating it is original and they are d grade copy products. Everyone knows about it but nothing happens. They just pick one person at a time, target him and kill it. They have many coming to be their slaves.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

relimart
Community Member
Your issue is serious.. I dont know what happened here but Vijay is a ok guy.. My advice.. start escalating... keep calling and sending emails to who every you can find...

Also why did you agree for a refund? I mean who does that? you cant send a phone and after using it for more than a week ask the buyer to send the item back.. what were you planning to do? sell the used phone as NEW?
Message 3 of 3
latest reply