Seller Performance (Non)

cellphonewala
Community Member
Hello,

Today another Mumbai Seller has been suspended due to Non Performance. The seller had 3 negatives and 1 neutral rating against 29 positives in last 30 days which would give him a ratings ratio of about 90% in last 30 days.

Can anyone please explain what is exactly meant by seller non performance? Does seller performance or non performance have any benchmark or is it just a subjective judgement of any employee of T&S.

Earlier when life was simpler and when eBay.in was Baazee.com, a seller was suspended for non performance when his ratings ratio went below 85% (or was it 80%?). Does eBay.in have any such quantifiable benchmark? If yes, than it would make life easier for all sellers. You will know what minimum percentage you are expected to maintain an active status on the site.

I have decided to stop listing on my id Cellphonewala till such time eBay.in makes public what it expects from its sellers. I have even deleted all scheduled listing on this id. The active listings will close within a day or two, its simply too tedious to close evey listing individually.

I can no longer live under the threat of a unknown sword over my head. I can live under the threat of a sword but it should be known when it will strike. Selling on eBay today is like living in Kashmir, you never know from where the next bullet will be fired or where the next bomb will explode.

I may continue to list under my other id, where I sell higher value products and where till date, God Bless, I have not received any negative rating.

Cellphonewala

"Soon to be "No longer Registered with eBay"
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Seller Performance (Non)

dollarshopee-suspended
Community Member
dear all sorry for the below msg as i tried to paste a html but was not satisfied
hi
this is dollarshopee
the one who is suspended for seller non performance
over all ebay expects me to resolve all the issues for the buyers who have given me a negative and nuetral feedback
and regarding non delivery i dont have a single pending shipment or buyer complaining of non delivery all the mager ratings are withdrawn now what else can they expect from me

i was a seller with 217 positive and 12 negative with 17 nuetral that is my ratio

is it bad or good or fair it is upto you all to decide on this
i dont care about ebay any more
i am just worried about my paisapay money which is been freezed by them
i dont understand who gives them this rights to freeze the a/cs of the seller

i am truely unhappy with all this
a seller with more worst ratio then mine is active on the site

he is on 480positive and 89 negative and nuetral
ebay is getting a good GMV from him i suppose for that

bye for now
dollarshopee
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Seller Performance (Non)

sastaitshop
Community Member
Nice to know tht vidmayis here.

Well dvesh ,

the best we can do is give our 100%.

i.e. Reply to all ratings

Leaving appropriate ratings for the buyer aswell

If the contact details are wrong infomr ebay to get the user suspended before he gets us suspended

fOR ALL DISPUTES MAKE SURE YOU GET A CONFIRMATION MAIL FROM BUYER SAYIGN ITS RESOLVED TO PRESENT OF REQUIRED.

Give proof on matters resolved voluntarily, before our account is suspended.

Regards . Rest you are definetly more experienced than me. !! Sunny 🙂
()()()()())()

Age and knowledge don't always come together. Sometimes you just get the age...
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Seller Performance (Non)

sastaitshop
Community Member
Another problem is that once a FVC has been filed for for a particular transaction, No dispute shall be accepted by ebay.

However the system dose not accept that.

And also if FVC is filed for no ratings should be accepted from the user or exisitng ratings should be neutralized.

What say !! This creates a lot of problem otherwise. !! !! Sunny 🙂
()()()()())()

Age and knowledge don't always come together. Sometimes you just get the age...
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
Message 13 of 13
latest reply