cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale totally down this week. Can anybody share their experience also?

Really confused with what is happening on Ebay as sales are definitely down this past week. Called up eBay, but they are not admitting that there is any problem apart from a small payment related problem with a bank.

Would like to hear from some peer sellers if they are facing this similar problem.

Thanks,

Arpan Dutta

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Very True. This july is worst period of my 2 yrs selling. Dont know what is the problem

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Noticed  one thing. Ebay only promoting those which remittance is under silver. So that will get at least 18 days to make an payment. 

Best way to increase sale is to get your id under silver remmitance

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

If this is true, then in that case depending on Ebay seems a waste of time and money. Still wondering how Ebay can ignore top rated sellers, as they have worked day in and day out to build this status.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

no main reason is  now people are getting products at low prices than ebay .sites like shopclues and tradus giving products at cheap price and moreever newbies/ new people dont knw how to shop on ebay ....

Also i admit ebay dont send coupons to their customers  properly...

so people are not in a mood to buy from ebay.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

i am facing the same problem. my sales have dipped so terribly this month.. i just dont know what is the problem.. is it payment gateway or people are not shopping on ebay anymore.. or something else.

i just hope things get normal soon

@duttaarpan wrote:

Really confused with what is happening on Ebay as sales are definitely down this past week. Called up eBay, but they are not admitting that there is any problem apart from a small payment related problem with a bank.

Would like to hear from some peer sellers if they are facing this similar problem.

Thanks,

Arpan Dutta

@duttaarpan wrote:

Thanks,

Arpan Dutta

Message 6 of 6
latest reply