Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Fake Purchase to end Sellers eBay listing Purposely.

This is the second time a particular seller used fake ID to end my listing. I had all the evidence to link these fake purchase to match the original seller and had reported the same to Ebay. but there is a dark silence. This is the second time this h...

money not recieved

I shipped the item to the buyer and he was on a off on that day and unable to recieve it. Now someone else recieved it. But what am i supposed to do i shipped it and now neither ive my item nor the money is getting encashed in my account.plz hlp me.

Sale totally down this week. Can anybody share their experience also?

Really confused with what is happening on Ebay as sales are definitely down this past week. Called up eBay, but they are not admitting that there is any problem apart from a small payment related problem with a bank. Would like to hear from some peer...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hello, (Appeal for My without selling lemit, My ID: r_infotech (ebay.in Seller)

Hello, Sir / Madam, Last time Communicate With Mr. Amit,Last time He is rply to me u can appeal 24th June2014, So, (Appeal for My without selling lemit, My ID: r_infotech (ebay.in Seller)Showing that My ID Feeback is 99.4%, Account Performance Level ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

on hold

My remidance is put on hold i want my money back from ebay or i am going at c.court my user name is roshan9911 please give my money back please ebay please someone help me please give my money

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

no sales from two days

I normally get atleast 1 or more sales in a day. Since two days I have had no sales. I am concerned mainly coz I have put up new arrivals but still no sale. Is there anybody else with the same problem?? Or m I the only 1?

Buyers not leaving feedback

I have had some 100 successful transactions but only around 14-15 buyers have left a feedback.Where I am goin wrong? What can I do to get more buyer's to leave feedback.Any experts here, would be great if yourl could help. Thnx

Promoting eBay items you have for sale, on other sites

Is it OK to promote eBay items I have on sale, on other websites sites such as Blogs or FaceBook or Twitter? If I post links on FaceBook, Twitter or Blogs to items I have on sale on eBay, will I be violating any Terms and Conditions of eBay, or it is...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.