cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SELLERS GET UNITED NEED FOR MASS STRIKE <b></b> MUST STOP LISTING

LET US ALL GET UNITED AND CLOSE ALL OUR LISTINGS TILL this Black feedback policy is removed.

We need to get united and show ebay.in that what is wrong and unjustified cant be accepted by any one of us.

We must raise our voice against this unjustified policy. I don't want to specify the names but many of the top ebay.in employees are also against this and accepted that it is unfair for sellers.

LET ebay.in also understand that by bringing such policy it is not only sellers will be affected but Ebay.in will also loose the listing charges and commissions when 98% of listings will be closed. Ebay must realised it is because of us the genuine sellers they are living and buyers are here because of us and not because of their policies.

SELLERS GET UNITED NEED FOR MASS STRIKE
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

touchnshine
Community Member
I truely agree with you dear .. but the problem is -- I can't stop listing my items on ebay. I know it's like a torture but we have always compromised with ebay so I think this time also we have to compromise with this new invented policy of ebay. All we can do is -- just come to the community and share our problems 😞
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

guptazmall
Community Member
Yes I also agree.
I can go on strike
I also want to invite sellers to go on strike as a protest aginst the new feedbakc changes.
How unfair is it for sellers whose hard work pays rewards to ebay and still ebay don't listen to the sellers.

RETALIATE SELLERS AND GO ON STRIKE

Nidhi
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

eBay.in team is good and they care for sellers. But its not in their hands to help out as its from the eBay.com

As we know US Sellers has already went on strike, but it will not help us anymore as it will be waste of time. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Hello All,

It is because we accept all the policies ebay doesnt care for their sellers. It is now come together and raise your voice against odds or keep sufering.
It is my turn today it may be yours tomorrow. Just one neutral rating dropped my % from 98.8 to 95.5 so it can be anyone of us tomorrow. Also donot forget that there is another policy which allows buyer to leave negative feedback and sellers cant leave the same to buyers which is equally dangerous.

I again appeal come together before it is too late. As one more neutral rating to any one of you can make you loose your status.
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

jaipur_mart
Community Member
Hi Friends,

I have already closed my shop due to these changes and none of my listing alive anymore.
I would not list anymore if this policy is continued by ebay.

I lost my 100% FB due to netrals.

Thanks and Regards
Ram krishan
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

None of the Ebay people are commenting on this issue Why? May be they think what has happened is really unjustified for genuine sellers and they dont have valid any excuse or answers to get away with this problem.

STRONG DEMAND BY ALL SELLERS STOP THIS BLACK POLICY NOW
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Rajesh (princesswalkeshwar_in1),

We understand that these are huge changes and that this will impact our members' Feedback. The changes to the feedback does not only reduce the Positive Feedback Percentages but also increase the Feedback percentages due to changes such as Repeat Feedback Credit and Feedback Recdency. Repeat Feedback credit ensures that sellers receive credit for providing quality experience and satisying buyers and making them indulge in repeat purchases. Feedback recency ensures that a seller need not carry the burden of a negative or neutral left 12 months before and thus helps in providing a better picture to the buyers of the recent seller performance.

We believe that changing the way Feedback works will better serve today's marketplace and the goal is to restore trust and transparency and improve the buying experience.

Also as mentioned in our responses on this thread we have taken/will taken action against buyers who provide unjustified Feedbacks to our sellers. This will ensure that only justified negative/neutral feedback is left by the buyers.

We would encourage you to raise your concerns and seek clarifications if any as I'm sure you would agree with us that going on strike neither is not the way to go about it.

Regards
Indraneel
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

runalaila_in1
Community Member
Hi Princesswalkeshwar_in1
Your feedback is still 98 Percent i think
108/110
Only when one goes to the item page
The feedback percentage shows something else ,