Remittance to sellers...new development

no-gstin-no-payment.jpg

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

As per last ebay mail, they agreed to release payments after payment of dues. They surely can't eat their words.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

vtake786
Community Member

eBay think they are smart they are not . i was already filled a case in consumer court on eBay about Remittance hold . eBay will now soon reply to notice .and everybody get money sure , because as per policy 30 June Post sell need GSTIN before that sale money you will get sure . but they think can run away with sellers money .

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@muditdewann13 wrote:

As per last ebay mail, they agreed to release payments after payment of dues. They surely can't eat their words.

After payment of which dues, seller fees ? there are many sellers including me who has paid their seller fees in full, nothing pending still my payment is not released by ebay.

ebay is just telling lies that they will pay, they will never pay and they will finally run away with our money as there is nothing we can do, even Govt of India will not help us.

Read these 2 articles and you will know how helpful our Govt is:

1. http://indianonlineseller.com/2017/05/snapdeal-a-blatant-liar-sellers-spill-the-truth/

2, http://indianonlineseller.com/2017/07/online-sellers-unhappy-with-commerce-ministrys-response-to-mar...

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

EBay is a big brand, I doubt they would run away with our money. I feel they are waiting for the eBay guarantee period to end before processing our remittance.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Please try to understand the situation, ebay is very smart as it already holds our payment for 21-25 days so the remittance date is when the 30 day eGuarantee process gets over so then where is the problem in giving the remittance for that transaction ?, what happened to the remittance cycle of 26th June 2017, why was it not processed on that day as that had no connection with GSTIN at all, today is 25th July so that means it is now 60 days since the date of delivery so then why is ebay not giving our remittance and what is more annoying is that ebay is keeping its mouth shut in this matter. A good company will always come clean in such matters and tell clearly when the remittance will be given to sellers especially those sellers who DO NOT WANT TO SELL ANYMORE ON EBAY and not play this cat and mouse game. 

However much I try to reason it out, I really cannot find any valid reason whatsoever to hold seller remittance of sellers who do not want to continue on ebay.in anymore, yes unless it is been done intentionally to cheat the poor sellers of their hard earned money.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply