cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remittance put on hold althought completed kyc 3 times

My ebay remittance was put on hold saying i changed bank details so  i need to give kyc . when i gave my driving licence ,shop act licence and professional tax receipt they rejected it saying that professional tax receipt has proper address but it does not have pin code . customer care executive on chat told me to change my name for user id fortune.tech from fortune technologies to "jay mehta " and they will accept the proof but they did not . Then again when i called up they asked me to type a letter on letter head and send it along with first page of cheque book copy . Even after sending that they mailed me saying they cannot accept professional tax receipt as a vaild proof ! Professional tax is the best governmnt verfied proof . Even after sending so many proof every time i call up they ask me to send new proof . 

Customer Support Chat Transcript - SR# 1-21170338944 .

have a look i did all what they told . next day i call up again they ask me to change account name . i dont understand whats wrong with them ! They asked me there is no office address on driving licence ! now who has a driving licence in india with a office address on it !

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

santhu72
Community Member
You can submit two different proofs. For paisapay account give the bank passbook leaflet scanned and for ebay user registered address, u can edit on someone else name n adress ( your relative) with valid aadhar or etc
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hi,

With respect to the email recieved to me dated 13-05-2014 , my PaisaPay remittance has been kept on hold while my KYC compliance has been successfully completed.

Could you please tell me the reason for the same as soon as possible and please activate my PaisaPay account.

Waiting for your response.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi Team

I've the same issues regarding my account being put on hold for KYC completion.

Although my Paisapay says KYC Verified, my ebay says that my account is on hold and I should send documents, what the hell is this. I'm not able to buy or sell anything and the money in my paisapay which I got by selling an item has been on hold for 15 days now and Customer Service doesn't seem to be able to help. Anytime I contact them they give stupid reasons. And there is a waiting time of almost 40-50 minutes each time I try to contact them, 

I'm speding almost half of my day resolving this each day for the last 15 days and nothing has happened.

Plese check and resolve.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply