Regarding Ebay fees and Paisapay fees

How many sellers agree that ebay should not charge anything for listing and final value fee. They can charge comisssion on sold item basis like other website do. Other websites do not charge anything for listing. They only charge if item sold.

Come on guys reply if you agree with me.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I think ebay has the lowest rates for sellers, other might not charge for listing but their commission is way higher than ebay and also you should consider the safety of your money. Ebay is safe for good and honest sellers. <br>

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I am not at all agree with you as recently ebay increaded their final value fees as they removed wholesale structure. If you calculate both the fees (Paisapay and Final Value+shop subscription) it will become higher than other site.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Do you have another option?
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

charges are ok , but somethings must be for sellers also,like feedback removal resolution , if seller agrees for refund , a resolution should be opened by seller where he shows willingness for refund,buyers should be refunded only if its trackable .in both cases feedbacks should be removed as seller had provided a resolution.even if buyer returns for refund or keeps it if he dosent want to return.as many fraud buyers are giving negs for free products.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply