REQUEST TO EBAY.in COUNTRY MANAGER

Request to eBay.in COUNTRY MANAGER Please resolve this serious feedback issue with eBay.com BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE FOR SELLERS, BUYERS, AND MAY BE ALSO FOR ALL WORKING IN eBay.in.

For eBay.com, WE (ebay.in) is of no importance and it want even matter to them if they close its India operations if business doesnt improve.

BUT IT MATTERS TO ALL OF US HERE INCLUDING THE STAFF OF EBAY.in

I must say eBay.in staff is excellent and they have done yeomen job till day. This policy has made all the calculations wrong as sales gone down with the feedback %
and due to this new feedback policy ebay.in has lost most of the genuine sellers from powerseller status and many will follow the reason is simple too many powers been given to buyers. 98% of Indian buyers are not as USA buyers their mentality works differently they think to get more and more at any cost if they are given a chance.

PLEASE PLEASE DO YOUR BEST TO SAVE YOUR SELLERS AND EBAY.in BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

creative_pursuits
Community Member
Please do help the seller Lot...We strive hard to keep the buyers happy...all of us here are sincerely doing our duties towards keeping the ebay experience for buyers good...why shud we be penalised like this???

Kindly Save the sellers community from this injustice...The new feedback system changes need to be withdrawn with retrospective effect!!!!

Regards
Mala
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

I don't think there will be any changes. At least change the wordings

From

"Sellers can no longer leave negative or neutral Feedback for buyers. Buyers should leave honest Feedback without the fear of receiving negative or neutral ratings."

To

"Contact your seller through email / phone before leaving the neutral or negative feedback and resolve the issue. This will make healthy transaction." ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

goadigital
Community Member
Friends,

Face the facts- eBay.com doesn't care a bit about sellers. Worldwide sellers are protesting this unjust feedback policy and all the inflated charges eBay applies to poor sellers. They even have nicknamed it "feebay". Check out the discussions on seller central and you'll see the issues are the same in the US and UK and other places too. Many good and large sellers are boycotting eBay by reducing inventory and not listing items.
I feel the local eBay.in staff are powerless in this regard though they may have good intentions.
Lets see how long eBay continues this game.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

assemblerz
Community Member
I think there are no Content Managers on ebay.in. The wordings seem to be of developers and code writers who do not understand the meaning and implications it can draw when those wordings are read by the real buyers.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply