cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Flipkart Don’t Close Ebay.in We Are Dependent On Ebay.in For Our Daily Bread

Dear Flipkart Please Don’t Close Ebay.in We Are Totally Dependent on Ebay.in For Our Daily Bread , Even We can not sell on other portals because They are not seller friendly Like Beya.in i Humbly Request You Please Don’t Close it I will be Gratefull to You 

Thank You

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Please Flipkart Don’t Close Ebay.in We Are Dependent On Ebay.in For Our Daily Bread

We both are on same boat friend. I am going through such a situation that I am not able to sleep or eat properly. I have invested my money, my time, my life in eBay and running two successful Top Rated IDs. Other sitee like Amazon, Snapdeal, Flipkart itself are totally buyer-concentric and earning maximum commissions on seller's money, they treat us like slaves and suspend accounts without any investigation and seller's consent.

But, what could be done now??....We are just a common people, a lay man nothing in-front of big people like Binny Bansal, etc, who will decide how we live and how we die. Even GOD is nothing in front of these people, this is what they think.

I am so depressed and helpless my friend, and I know I am not alone!!...

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Yes I agree. But 7 yrs back when I left my 9 to 6 job and started with ebay, it was very scary path. Totally lost. But ebay took me to board and I never regretted my decision. However, during my stint with ebay, I realised only strong and determined minds can drive a business, an online business. As customers of ecommerce feel it is their birthright to return for small silly reasons. Today, I have collected all my strength and is gearing up for other sites. It is painful, but cannot leave my stock forlorn. So, please understand we are all pioneers, running our own business, taking decisions, fiercely independent. Kindly start with other companies, no time to wait. We have stock ready and letz move ahead.
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

i have already moved to musically

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Please read this post, It's very important for all sellers who are concerned about their remittances as much as I am.....

All-sellers-must-read-this-post-VERY-IMPORTANT/m-p/159581#M19307

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Friends!

Please share below link to all eBay sellers you know so that we can create a platform for eBay sellers and can share our views:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/5QjYykSXo926UN0HZKmTU0

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Some good news for eBay sellers..
Flipkart launched site for refurbished goods on their own 2gud.com...
So have high hopes ebay will come back again soon with their own original policy again!
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Sir, I completely agree with you. Same here.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

eBayy plzzzz cm bck 😭😭😭

Message 10 of 12
latest reply