Platform for Exporters on Baazee

sugandhim
Community Member
The biggest hurdle an exporter from India faces is the logistic costs which changes the economics of our products. Government postal service are highly inefficeient and the strict import norms by america and EU causes furthur delays and problems to the exporter as well as the importer. Professional logistic companies like FedEx, DHL and UPS are the only solution. However when individuals negotiate the deal its exorbidant.

What I observe from the current efforts to sell globally is that baazee is encouraging sellers to list their items on ebay. I personally feel that baazee should put in more efforts to route more buyers from ebay to baazee. We have already taken lot of efforts to build this brand equity on baazee and no one will want to do it all over again on ebay where the selling is already cluttered. Baazee has already put in efforts to attract people on their sites by giving paid banners. Thanks to that we can see baazee link on the best of sites today.

The world is looking at India as an outsourcing Destination. I would like all the sellers who have already exported or planning to export to post their replies on this forum so that we can negotiate a good price for exporting through baazee.

Regards,
Nikunj
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0