Pathetic service by DotZot courier

All thes months my pickups were happening through the ebay powership program through bluedart or aramex. It was all goin smooth until recently i got the shipping partner to be dotzot courier. The most pathetic and unprofessional courier service ever. After marking the item as ready to ship no body came for a pick up for days.. i kept calling ebay powership every single day for a pick up and kept getting confirming that the pick up will happen today.. but that never happened... Eventually after alot of yelling and fighting the pick up happened yest.. the person who came for pick up was extremely unprofessional and clueless of what he has to do (in regards to taking by signature or signing particulars) he was wearing dtdc uniform. Also, my item has still not been marked as shipped by dotzot.

They seem to be the most unprofessional company ever and i wonder why ebay would associate themselves with such a useless shipping partner. This will lead to unhappy customers due to delay in delivery and eventually they are going to leave bad feedback.

On one side ebay wants us to give excellent customer service and on the other side they tie up with such companies. Absolutely ridiculous.

I want to know if there is anyone else who has had a similar experience with dotzot??

thnx 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Pathetic service by DotZot courier

I have had a very bad experience with Dotzot under powership. Till date I have sent 2 items through dotzot under powership. Both were picked up but not updated in time resulting in opening of claims from buyer. Also out of the two one was lost in transit & the other has still not reached the buyer even though it was picked up on 14/10/2014. The buyer has opened ebay guarantee claim for it

Message 2 of 2
latest reply