Participate in Business Badshah Contest

shgupta@ebay.com
Community Member
To provide greater value to, you and to recognize your efforts towards making ebay a great shopping destination we are glad to announce The “Business Badshah” contest.

What is The “Business Badshah” contest?

The contest aims at rewarding the sellers who make the extra effort to grow their business. The contest works on a simple ‘achieve the goal and get the reward’ model. The reward will be an incentive calculated on the additional sales generated by the seller.

All eligible sellers will be divided into three groups based on their past record of successful sales. Each group will have a target and incentive percentage assigned to it.

If you’re an eligible seller, you’ll receive your personalised target for the month based on the group you belong to. Your rewards and incentives are:

- Meet the target and get an incentive of 1.5% on the additional sales generated by you for the month.

- Beat the target to reach your next level target, and you’ll be eligible for a higher incentive of 2.5% on the entire additional sales for the month!

See how targets and incentives will be calculated.

In addition to the above, you’ll also have the opportunity to win other exciting prizes during the contest:
- 3 Weekly prizes (1 in each Group) - For Sellers achieving highest %age of sales growth in the week

- 6 Quarterly prizes (2 in each Group) - For Sellers achieving highest %age of successful sales growth in the quarter.

To participate in the contest, all eligible sellers will need to accept the invitation here by 5th April 07. The contest period shall be from 1st April 2007 to 30th June.

Click here to read the Frequently Asked Questions.

For clarifications or questions on this contest, please post here by clicking on " Post a reply" button

Warm Regards,
The Business Badshah Team.
Message 1 of 44
latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

Hi,

We welcome this contest on eBay India. I have registered to participate in this contest.

Hoping to view my Target Report from next month and to win a prize.

Regards,
Mohib-uz-Zaman
Message 2 of 44
latest reply

Hi,
I do not have the promotion code to get registered.
I tried calling on the number provided on the registration page several times but there wasnt any reply. I also mailed up at businessbadshaah@ebay.com thrice but didnt get any response as yet 😞

Can anyone help me ??

Message 3 of 44
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear jaipur_fashions,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Our team will get in touch with you shortly to help you further.

Warm Regards,
Tanya Goel
Message 4 of 44
latest reply

THANKS TANYA

Message 5 of 44
latest reply

anchanting_kolors
Community Member
Hi,
To all Ebay India Sellers & the Ebay India PINKS !!!

Well contests, promotions and motivational gifts etc, have been an integral part of Ebay India than compared to Baazee and we do Welcome and Appreciate this.

Further to add, we would also like to suggest you to award Certificates of appreciation and recognitions to all the top performers under each group and under each Selling Category. For people like us this Matters the most !!!

And we hope to see the regular sales updates for some sellers, on the site, some thing like a SCORE CARD, to help all. As they say " Pull up your SOCKS !!! " (Eventhough India did not perform in the WorldCup, but we still like the SPORT)

Thank you.
Anchanting Kolors
Message 6 of 44
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

As Anchanting Kolors said, Every seller who is participating in this contest should be benefited. At least an award Certificate of appreciation. This will make the seller to happy and will gain confidence to sell more products though he don't win any prizes.

One thing I like to tell all sellers: Don't be disappointed, if you don't win today, then You will definitely win tomorrow. So Participation is a must than winning.

But I am very much looking forward for the weekly prizes. I am thinking what eBay's gift for Rs.1000/-...

Last, Not the least.. BEST OF LUCK FOR ALL EBAY SELLERS. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 7 of 44
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are pleased and excited to announce our 1st Weekly winners for the Business Badshah” contest. Thank you for all those who participated in making this contest a huge success.

The 3 Winners are:

Seller Group 1 - Fashionjewellry

Seller Group 2 - samlaiindia

Seller Group 3 - skexports_in1

Congratulations to our winners and to everyone participating in the promotion. We look forward to your continued participation!The winners will be notified shortly through a phone call and their gifts will be dispatched within the next 2-3 working days.
For others, gear up...your chance is not too far away!

Don’t forget to track your Week 2 Sales performance on Business Badshah by clicking on Access your Targets.

Happy Selling & All the best!!

The Business Badshah Team
Message 8 of 44
latest reply

Congrats .. co my co-sellers on winning !!

I am very happy especially for my co-seller skexports Puneet.

The contest i don't think is fair I am a gold powerseller
For those who are unaware of gold powerseller status :

Gold powersellers are those whose sell items upto 4 lakhs and above in a month.

And in my group "Group 3" Winner is SKEXPORTS

SKEXPORTS IS A PLATINUM POWERSELLER
Platinum powersellers - MONTHLY SALES 10 LAKHS AND ABOVE

Now how can i compete with my co seller who is a Platinum powerseller Selling goods upto 10lakhs a month that means 2.5 lakh in a week.

Where i sell items upto 5 Lakh in a month and thus the sales will move around 1.5 lakh in a week.

This is totally unfair Game.
Gold powersellers are put in game with platinum powersellers the difference of sale is more than double here.

The game is not for ME ! "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 9 of 44
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Congratulations Fashionjewellry, samlaiindia and skexports_in1.

Kaya, don't feel upset.. Its a part of game. Any of the seller can win the game. We need to support them and wish them good luck.. They will also do the same if we win.

Also, eBay team hasn't replied to Anchanting Kolors and my earlier posts.. :-( ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 10 of 44
latest reply