Paisapay remittance on hold.

Hi,

My account has been put under selling restriction with no sated reason at all!! I got these messages form ebay:

MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted

A review of your eBay account has raised some concern that your use of services may not meet the guidelines in eBay's User Agreement. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Selling privileges have been temporarily restricted. You won't be able to list new items. You're also not allowed to register a new account.
- Some or all of your listings may have been removed. A list of any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

To help you be a successful seller and ensure a safe experience on eBay, we sometimes restrict selling activity, end active items, or suspend accounts until additional information can be verified or obtained. These actions are not necessarily meant to be a reflection of your account's activity, but rather a preventative measure.

=====================================================================================

Then after 1 day,  I received another message,

Your PaisaPay remittance is on hold.

Your remittance for PaisaPay transactions has been kept on hold.

Your current listings that offer PaisaPay will not be affected, and you can continue to offer PaisaPay on your listings. However, any PaisaPay payments you receive will not be transferred to your bank account.

=======================================================================================

There is ~3Lakhs of amount there with my Paisapay account and I need the money badly for sustaining business along with family urgency. My father already under costly medical treatment. I need the money badly.

I mailed eBay to get to know the issue at

inrswebhelp@ebay.com but did not get confirmation of any kind or reply of any kind from them. Please someone kindly help me out. It's really raising a question for my survval.

Regards,
Sekhar

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

ebay ne saala baap ka maal samjha hai kya??? Mera bhee payments rok diya.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Is there are any clause or any legal issue to taken our money from ebay, they are doing dadagiri with seller, they dont know they are here because of seller.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

harrasment by ebay,   my paispay remittance is also on hold from last 2 months

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

harrasment by ebay to all sellers by holding money.  

Message 5 of 5
latest reply