cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paisapay refunded money to buyer inspite of Item delivered

completeshopforwomen
Community Member
Paisapay refunded several payments top buyers inspite of item delivered to them ...
I get holded the refund request ..The excutive called me and told me that we knew item is delivered but sorry , we have to give refund

Case 1.
Buyers ID : lkg4guditems
Paisapay ID : 27892335583
Item ID : 190472803864
Tracking number:del11613136
Courier : Proffessional Couriers

Paisapay executive called me today abt delivery .. and told he knew the package is delivered as per couriers website but as they are unable to confirm the same from buyer , they need signed copy of POD
I told that it will take atleast two or three days time but he refuse to wait and said " I can not wait , as i have several other works so I have to approve the refund .

Case 2.

Buyers ID : mrf009
Paisapay ID : 27861778391
Item ID : 190468536540
Tracking number:del10865186
Courier : Proffessional Couriers

In this case same thing happended ... even buyer wrote to me as well as to custimor care that he have received the item but due to some reasons he was not able to close the dispute on ebay ..
website tracking shows Item delivered but paisapay guy told me that they have to refund to buyer and if YOU WANT THIS MONEY THEN TRY TO CONVEINCE THE BUYER AND TAKE DIRECT PAYMENT FORM HIM

Case 3.

Buyers ID :madu.chinnu
Paisapay ID : 27700151922
Item ID : 190453225692
Tracking number: ED199866913IN
Courier : India Post (Speed Post)

There are some more cases but I think , i am wasting my time to give details of these cases as NOBODY FROM EBAY WILL READ THIS THREAD .

Why dont they understand that sellers money is not Haraam ka Paisa .they earn money after very hard work and take juut One min to say " I am sorry , I have lot of works so I have to issue refund to buyer "
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

completeshopforwomen
Community Member
lol .. I was right ..that nobody from ebay will read it even socalled experienced seller here who used to comment on each and every nonsense thread will not advice on this thread ...they know "why take panga with ebay ..
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

@completeshopforwomen...

I will cite my personal experience here for such cases, the proof you submit to paisapay should be complete and they always listens to the seller in these cases. I have personally found the "Paisapay Team" and all the "Claim Adjusters" of ebay extremely helpful and cooperative. I don't know why such a thing has happened in you case and that too for 3 cases. My first advice would be to speak to your accounts manager, he or she will definitely help you out.

You also have the recourse of applying for "Ebay Seller Protection". Go in for seller protection and keep us updated here.
RajElectroniks
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

completeshopforwomen
Community Member
@rajelectroniks
thanks .
the tracking details given on couriers website is a proof of delivery which even Courts accept as legal proof .
I taked with customer care in this regard but of no avail
The paisapay guy who called me was so rude and said
" I know package is delivered as per courier website .We are not able to contact buyer as his phone number is not reachable so you have to provide us signed copy of POD . I told him that I need atleast 2-3 days more to get copy form couriers . His reply was fantastic ..he said he have many other cases to do and he can not wait so , sorry , i have to refund ."

I have also written this to sellerprotection@ebay.com but didnt get any reply yet ..
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

highskyindia
Community Member
any ways, Professional couriers will never give POD on time
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

assemblerz
Community Member
There are three things in E-commerce Business.
1. Website
2. Payment
3. Delivery

the first two , ebay has full control.
the third , ebay has no control.

Thats where 1/3 of transactions fail with a bad note.

Ebay started paisapay/paypal and were successful.If ebay opens ebay courier services, things may change.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

worldofwoman-2008
Community Member
I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM, AND SAME WAY I WAS RESPONDED AND THEY SAID TO DO A OFF LINE SALE WITH THE CUSTOMER.THE EBAY LACKS THE QUALITY OF A MNC THE DESI TOUCH IS SEEN IN THE EXECUTIVES AFTER ALL WE ARE INDIANS WE CAN ONLY PRETEND TO BE MNC'S BUT HARD TO GET IN THEIR SHOES.MY ACCOUNT MANAGER GIVES ME SUGGESTIONS OF GO AND BANG UR HEAD TO THE WALL INSTEAD OF SOLVING IT OR SUGGESTING SOME GOOD WAY OF IT.....
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

worldofwoman-2008
Community Member
SENIOR SELLERS SHOULD ENJOY SOME BENEFITS FROM EBAY,...WHAT DO YOU SAY GUYS/GALS..................................................
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

worldofwoman-2008
Community Member
ONE MORE THING IF WE MAKE MISTAKES EBAY NEVER FAIL TO MAKE US PAY FOR THAT,BUT WHAT SHOULD BE DONE IF EBAY OR HIS EXECUTIVES MAKE MISTAKE OR MISBEHAVE WITH THE SELLRS OR BUYERS I THINK THEIR SALARY SHOULD BE CUT FOR THAT......................
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

You are not the only one here. I am equally part of it. Today only ebay returned the money for the claim and then didnt ask for refund of item to seller and let buyer enoy the money and the goods. even the option of seller protection is disable that i can raise claim against it.

So things sucks. i asked ebay if this buyer oriented business is good policy? no answer...... 

So its meant that seller can get it self ......    thats it. (fill in the blank)

Message 10 of 10
latest reply